Yes, it's beer! But, it's for dogs.

Confused

I love my dogs...I spoil my dogs....but I dont buy cloths for my dogs and when I heard this on the morning news today I decided I wont buy beer for my dogs....but for thouse of u who desire to....here is the story..link....but I got to admit I think the world is getting weirder by the day.

http://www.beerfordogs.com/

Yes, it's beer! But, it's for dogs.

Non-alcoholic and non-carbonated, our Happy Tail Ale is the ultimate liquid refreshment for your best friend. Our brew is made with choice malted barley and filtered water, featuring all-natural beef flavorings. Plus, it's fortified with Glucosamine and Vitamin E!

Sure, there are lots of ways you show your dog you love him: Taking him for a walk, giving him a belly rub, tossing him a few treats...but how about a beer? Of course, you can't give him the same beer you grab from the fridge when YOU want a treat! Alcohol, hops and carbonation are bad for dogs. But what about giving him a drink that not only tastes good, but is healthy as well?

Your dog will love our Happy Tail Ale, cold from the fridge and in a flavor he loves!

Please click on "Order" to get your Happy Tail Ale online! Or, click "Find It" for the store nearest you!

Order Happy Tail Ale, NonAlcoholic Beer For Dogs!
    Beer For Dogs, Dogs, Beer, Unique Gifts, Gifts for Dog Lovers, Happy Tail Ale

Find Happy Tail Ale -Beer For Dogs- At A Select Store Near You!
    Happy Tail Ale Beer For Dogs! Find a Select Store Near You!

The Beer For Dogs Story
    Beer For Dogs...Share a Beer With Your Best Friend! The story of how Happy Tail Ale was invented

Friends of Dog Beer: Dog Star Brewing Company Links!
    Beer for dogs! Nonalcoholic Happy Tail Ale is a treat your dog will love! Fortified with Glucosamine and Vitamin E, featuring all natural meat flavor.

Beer for Dogs - Contact Us!
    Beer, Dogs, Unique Pet Gifts, Gifts For Pet Lovers, Unique Gifts

73% of Americans say that illegal immigration is a problem. The other 27% say, "No habla inglis!"

Beer farts from the dog...