Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Originally posted by mo-flo
    Originally posted by Chad711
    Originally posted by mo-flo
    Those calls were all GOOD!There were a few fumble calls that went seattles way that were controversial also........don't try to take anything away from the Pittsburgh Steelers............NFL Champs!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited by mo-flo on 02-06-2006 at 12:05 AM]
    Lol, really? name em, those were all the correct calls, black and white. Show me the holding call, the pushoff is argueable but was bs.
    seattle was holding and playing dirty all game....the holding call you can plainly see seattles o-lineman with a fistfull of jersey...........which is holding.
    Did you have a differant game on? There was NOTHING in that play that was a hold. I have the damn game Tivod...
    You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel...

http://rapalaguy.spaces.live.com/

why the hay do they have only one sticker on their helmets

I kinda liked um because they are one of the few teams that havent changed the look of their uniforms over the years ...but then I noticed that.

dam freaks

here in pittsburgh the fat cat communist union bosses control football . we also control nfl personel and what time the sun rises and sets.

the hawks lost. they had a good quarter of football and fell apart. they didn't believe in rhemselves.

thats the difference in the winner and loser in this game. the steelers believed in themselves and showed they are true champions and earned the championship. not luck,calls or hype. they were the better men and proved to the world that they are the best football team in the nfl.

seahwak........tastes like chicken.

hey eddy can you hear this one fingered salute from pittsburgh.

Originally posted by appltech1
    Poor officiating. This game was stained with official mistakes or underworld gambling activities.

I neither like or hate either team but the game was givin to Pittsburg on a silver platter.

This game was stained.
    Let me tell you Dice's response to this when me get's here

here

[Edited by James 3528 on 02-06-2006 at 06:24 AM]

Quit your freakin' whining. It was a touchdown. Ball crossed the plane of the GOAL LINE before he hit the ground.

Yall are worse than the Steelers fans when Dallas won.
    Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.

I know THAT'S right.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

I demand a rematch!!
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

Senior Tech Guest
    Dice, does this mean I get to change my sig line?

I could care less WHO won, but that ball didn't cross the goal line unless it was in his helmet!

But, even if you subtract that goal... the Steelers still won.

ball doesn't have to cross goal-line,just make it to front edge of goal line to be t.d.,.....i believe that was third down,so STEELERS would of scored next play anyway.The push off was easy to see,the ref. was right there........and the holding call you can see seatles lineman with a fistful of jersey and he pulled the passrusher for pitt. down to ground.I can't believe that you guys are going on about bad calls to a Steeler fan.............maybe this was a little justice for Jerome for last time he played in Detroit and got robbed of the coin tossLOL........STEELERS ARE CHAMPS.

The Steelers may well have won anyway, but that was the worst case of one-sided officiating, I have ever seen.
    And yes, I do believe that the officials changed the result of the game. One or more of the officials should never referee another game.

This is for everyone who didnt think they would win

YOU CAN SUCK MY ......

GO STEELLERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS

2005 SUPERBOWL CHAMPS

Now lets get one for the other tumb

Seahawks got nothing LOSERS

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast