Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Poor officiating. This game was stained with official mistakes or underworld gambling activities.

I neither like or hate either team but the game was givin to Pittsburg on a silver platter.

This game was stained.

Seattle was the hungrier team, they made a couple mistakes and lost it themselves, there were a few bad calls from the officials, but that's not what cost them the game... IMO

yeah, just a few bad calls that gave the Steelers a few points and took a few points away from the Hawks. Didn't have much to do with the game at all, really.... the NFL should be embarrassed!

it's a consspiracy and i knnow because It's hidden in code on my Budweisser cannnnnn
    R2B4BTU

Those calls were all GOOD!There were a few fumble calls that went seattles way that were controversial also........don't try to take anything away from the Pittsburgh Steelers............NFL Champs!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited by mo-flo on 02-06-2006 at 12:05 AM]

Originally posted by mo-flo
    Those calls were all GOOD!There were a few fumble calls that went seattles way that were controversial also........don't try to take anything away from the Pittsburgh Steelers............NFL Champs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, really? name em, those were all the correct calls, black and white. Show me the holding call, the pushoff is argueable but was bs.
    You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel...

http://rapalaguy.spaces.live.com/

WHAT ABOUT THE FUMBLE THAT HASSELBECK AND STEVENS MADE??......DEAL WITH IT DUDE....LIKE I SAID WORLD CHAMPS ARE THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS!!

Sure the steeler fans have sumptin to be proud of...they got Pditty dootty ditty as a fan...Go Steelers..

Lol the hassleback fumble was like trying to make one up to them. I like 'pull the ball from under your gut after you are down' and then stick it out over the goal line for a TD.
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

Originally posted by otto
    it's a consspiracy and i knnow because It's hidden in code on my Budweisser cannnnnn

LMAO!

the way i understand it,is the goal line and part of the end=zone and all ball has to do is break plane which it did in the air.....the judge had a good view and both times the correct call was made....STEELERS ARE CHAMPS!

Originally posted by Chad711

Lol, really? name em, those were all the correct calls, black and white. Show me the holding call, the pushoff is argueable but was bs.
    seattle was holding and playing dirty all game....the holding call you can plainly see seattles o-lineman with a fistfull of jersey...........which is holding.

WHAT ABOUT THE FUMBLE THAT HASSELBECK AND STEVENS MADE??......DEAL WITH IT DUDE....LIKE I SAID WORLD CHAMPS ARE THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS!!
    Hasselbeck was down by contact, what is there to argue there? Stevens fumble, well that was 3rd and long, that woulda been better than rouens punt in the endzone. Again the refs were whistle happy, but that didnt affect ethier team. Any other questions?

You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel...

http://rapalaguy.spaces.live.com/

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast