+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dice, Muskie..........

Post Likes
    Great Game! Congrats Steelers! Broncos only home loss was to the World Champs! [hurts less that way....] Keep yer eyes open for an XL Terrible Towel. I'll trade ya sumpthin for one........
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes
    I'll get ya one, thanks, what a fun night we had here in Pitt......
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

Post Likes
    Originally posted by spotts
    Great Game! Keep yer eyes open for an XL Terrible Towel. I'll trade ya sumpthin for one........
    Screw that football crap.. I was checking out my dive gear yesterday before the game. 10 more days.

But I must say. I bet a 12 pack each with one of my techs and my son. I took Pitts. My friend whined that he wanted Pittsburg so I took the Seattle birds. Then he said for an "18 pack!" Net gain 6 beers. !!!

Post Likes
    Originally posted by benncool
    [B]
    Originally posted by spotts
    Great Game! Keep yer eyes open for an XL Terrible Towel. I'll trade ya sumpthin for one........
    Screw that football crap.. I was checking out my dive gear yesterday before the game. 10 more days.
    /B]

Me too! I was on the Ambergis Caye message board last night. "Skydive Belize" will be going on. Be cool to watch, also some carnival that whole week 20-24. They were talking about some bar called Cholo's making Human Tie Dyes where they paint folks right in their clothes during carnival. Weird huh? Might be fun to watch tho. Theres folks who are going back for it and bringing last years clothes. I'm not sure what their talking about but I bet it will involve neekid women at some point in the night! I cant wait to go Diving!
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes
    GO STEELERS AND PA the best of the best

THE KEYSTONE STATE

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in