+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The NFL successfully rights the wrongs from Indy,

Post Likes
    The NFL,

Under obvious pressure from the officiating blunders that went against the Steeler's in the Indy game they must have felt that they should make amends at Seattle's expense. The officiating crew was apparently given orders to make it up to the Steeler's,, will the NFL admit this set of mistakes tomorrow ?

They totally took the Seahawk's out of the game on at least three occasions,,,,It then became obvious that the Hawk's could not win, the NFL decided the outcome before the start of the game

What a farce, the NFL is in a sad sad state, even with the benefit of 16 cameras they chose to ignore the pictures,,,

How embarrassing for them that they would let this happen,,,

If the Steeler's organization has any class at all they will turn that trophy back in , and say it just wasn't earned.

I give up, I will never watch another NFL game,

JMO

Post Likes

I'll never watch another NFL game.....

.......You mean like you're done with this site and never gonna post again???
    "The problem is the average person isn’t tuned in to lifelong learning, or going to seminars and so forth. If the information is not on television, and it’s not in the movies they watch, and it’s not in the few books that they buy, they don’t get it" - Jack Canfield

Post Likes
    Stick to nose-pickin'. As poor as you are at that, you're better at it than NFL analysis.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Post Likes

Post Likes
    I think if you look back far enough into the football pool thread you will see that I picked Pitt when noone else was picking them, I said in the beginning they were the best thing out there, and they are, and they proved it,,,All this crap was just messin around.

Post Likes
    TitleLess
    Professional Member

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by small change

But the Bengals, while improved are not a powerhouse by any means

But then again, who is this year?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pittsburgh, hate to admit it but they are the best thing going this year.

10-12-2005 12:45 PM

Post Likes
    this is the difference between the teams that whine about the calls after they loose the game,and the ones that don't let that get in the way if a call is bad against them.....and still go out and win the game anyway.The Steelers are WORLD CHAMPS!

Post Likes
    eddy can you hear the cheers of joy. it must suck to be a unemployed overweight,unemployed clevland fan.

maybe the browns need a tackling dummy next year!

Post Likes
    Hey face it, they won and they will be called champs, but they deservce that game no more than OSU deserved theirs a couple years against MIami, I think it is sad that the ref's can play such a big role in the outcome of a national championship game,,, it's ridiculous, Miami took it on the chin a couple years ago and now Seattle has to take it on the chin,,, the ref's are bad,,, Why doesn't do something about it.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by TitleLess
    Hey face it, they won and they will be called champs, but they deservce that game no more than OSU deserved theirs a couple years against MIami, I think it is sad that the ref's can play such a big role in the outcome of a national championship game,,, it's ridiculous, Miami took it on the chin a couple years ago and now Seattle has to take it on the chin,,, the ref's are bad,,, Why doesn't do something about it.
    You as well "take IT on the chin".
    Quit you whinning, shut up, and GO AWAY!!!!

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!! GO STEELERS!!!!!
    In honor of Murray Woodgate (aka Carnak) 1961 - 2010

Post Likes
    You tell him pabull

Post Likes
    Originally posted by TitleLess
    The NFL,

Under obvious pressure from the officiating blunders that went against the Steeler's in the Indy game they must have felt that they should make amends at Seattle's expense. The officiating crew was apparently given orders to make it up to the Steeler's,, will the NFL admit this set of mistakes tomorrow ?

They totally took the Seahawk's out of the game on at least three occasions,,,,It then became obvious that the Hawk's could not win, the NFL decided the outcome before the start of the game

What a farce, the NFL is in a sad sad state, even with the benefit of 16 cameras they chose to ignore the pictures,,,

How embarrassing for them that they would let this happen,,,

If the Steeler's organization has any class at all they will turn that trophy back in , and say it just wasn't earned.

I give up, I will never watch another NFL game,

JMO

dumbass

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in