Talking

this is the one Sunday,WHERE LEGENDS ARE MADE..........enjoy the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!opps,sorry about double post,please delete this one...sorry

[Edited by too tall terry on 02-05-2006 at 11:46 AM]

I predict Monday morning that many Seattle residents from jr high kids to overweight middle aged men will be shaving their heads. I wanna be like Matt commercials soon to follow.

I'm only a 100 miles from Pittsburgh, I hope I can't hear the crying from there tonight, I need to get some sleep I have a big day tomorrow,, The last couple times they lost the AFC championship to New England they kept me up half the night, I can only imagine what it will be like when they get waxed in the Superbowl.

what color is s***

brown!

Originally posted by viceman
    what color is s***

brown!
    Black, if you are bleeding internally

Originally posted by TitleLess
    I'm only a 100 miles from Pittsburgh, I hope I can't hear the crying from there tonight, I need to get some sleep I have a big day tomorrow,, The last couple times they lost the AFC championship to New England they kept me up half the night, I can only imagine what it will be like when they get waxed in the Superbowl.
    Hey, why don't ya got to a highway overpass and throw bricks at the steeler fans returning home. Isn't that about the mentality of you Brownie fans? Hell your own beloved team couldn't stand you idiots, and headed to Baltimore. I still don't know if that was a step up or down, but what could you expect from Modell. So you and the rest of the idiots sit there and pray your hardest the Steelers get hurt and humiliated, funny part is your lives are obsesed with the very thing you hate most............I'd say we won!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cleveland Sucks
    Not here for a long time, just a good time

XXXXXX

Talking i wish you would......

Originally posted by muskie770
    Originally posted by TitleLess
    Hey, why don't ya got to a highway overpass and throw bricks at the steeler fans returning home. Isn't that about the mentality of you Brownie fans? Hell your own beloved team couldn't stand you idiots, and headed to Baltimore. I still don't know if that was a step up or down, but what could you expect from Modell. So you and the rest of the idiots sit there and pray your hardest the Steelers get hurt and humiliated, funny part is your lives are obsesed with the very thing you hate most............I'd say we won!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cleveland Sucks
    ...tell us how you really feel?.lmao!!!!!!!

From the original thread "double post"

[Edited by jultzya on 02-05-2006 at 03:33 PM]