+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NCE2566 Metasys

Post Likes

NCE2566 Metasys

Is the NCE2566 split to be a supervisory device and FEC? Supervisory Devices just shows the amount of point for user view. But the FEC NCE2566 shows the actual Object count within controller?

Unclear?
    Frank.

Post Likes
    All the NCE's are a supervisory device + FEC.........

i think you have the same question in almost all the threads......please send me your archive...i would like to see....may be able to answer better....

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HVAC87 View Post
    Is the NCE2566 split to be a supervisory device and FEC? Supervisory Devices just shows the amount of point for user view. But the FEC NCE2566 shows the actual Object count within controller?

Unclear?
    Frank.
    The NCE objects are "everything" in that NCE. So if you have 3400 objects that will include the program part of the NCE.

To find out how many objects for the program part, open the program with CCT and you should be able to see this at the bottom. But remember, the objects that you import are the one's which are counted.

Post Likes
    So is it ok to have 3400 total. 602 visible and 2750 roughly program part? That is what I am getting at? This would help a lot.

Thank you,
    Frank

Post Likes
    I don't think I can send you the archive; can you guide me and how easiest to retrieve it.
    Thank you,
    Frank

Post Likes
    I apologize very over tired; came in at 3am for a shutdown; married with children.

Thank you for your patience.
    Frank

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HVAC87 View Post
    So is it ok to have 3400 total. 602 visible and 2750 roughly program part? That is what I am getting at? This would help a lot.

Thank you,
    Frank
    Hmm, it appears your FEC has more points which i believe is the reason for your problem.....check the system capacity if you can open the FEC caf file in CCT...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in