Belimo Zoning Components

I am considering Belimo zoning components w/ WaterFurnace's Intellizone control panel. How does Belimo stack up vs its competitors e.g., Honeywell, Johnson Control?

I guess I must be at a loss... 'Zoning Components'.

What is that? I'm sorry if I just haven't paid attention to all of Belimo's offerings, but what exactly are you looking at? Do youhave a link to Belimo's website for this type of product?

The components apart from the control panel (Intellizone) that comprise a residential HVAC zoning system e.g., damper actuators, damper motors, damper positioners.

Ahh ok... Yes Belimo is one of, if not THE major player in Damper and Valve Actuators. That is ALL they do...since 1975. I will tell you they probably aren't going to be the cheapest in most instances, but their quality of product and 5 year warranty is the best in the business.

I don't know what other feedback you might get, but honestly I can't say anything bad about their products or the company in all the years of purchasing and using their products. I am happy to walk onto an existing controls installation and see they used Belimo products rather than some no-name brand from China. One, because I know the actuators if installed right are more likely to be in proper working condition from the get go and not require 100% change out, which is what I would almost always include in the price if the actuators are not a big name brand.

Another good brand to look into is Delta Control Products I have used them as well with good results. Though I will say their website is truly horrid and doesn't work well and I would suggest you call and talk to a technical sales rep to answer any questions you might have about their products.

Good luck!

I have never used them in a residential setting but for commercial buildings they are the best in my opinion, but they also no what they want for them $ that is my guess as to why they are not used in residential very pricey.

Belimo is #1. Not only do they make the best, they wok hard to make sure you can replace any competitors equipment with Belimo. They will even work with you to replace competitors components that were discontinued 30 years ago.

I can't even begin to guess how many pneumatic hot water actuators I have replaced with Belimo. Specially the old DDC JCI and Seibe controls.
    If you're too "open" minded, your brains will fall out.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Thanks for all the replies.

The HVAC contractor is wanting the use Johnson Control components, but WaterFurnace recommends Belimo with their Intellizone control panel and after all your positive responses, I am going to ask that he uses Belimo for the 4 zones.