Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hmm

I read that some nurserys and gardening folks are putting ice on their Azalea beds to keep them from blooming. The Humming birds are comeing around. Last thursday 87 degrees. I always stick to my long johns until the stick to me. That was it. Roy

It's been too warm around here. Does this mean we will have a blistering hot summer or will it be mild also.

roy....the people that collect maple syrup have already set up their pumps and lines....I guess you got to be ready.

I think I'll go shovel my snow before it melts tomorrow.

Smile Ya know matt

vmc would have something to say about that comment. Roy

One of the warmest Jan on record, getting cold this week, I'm sure we will have a few blizzards in March to make up for it.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Cool

unreal it has been,but today winter is back,went from 54 degrees to about 29 and snowing......the week long forecast shows much more cold to come.....i pick up the pager Monday....i love it!!!!!!

We had a mild january too. I sure wasnt thinking it is a mild winter this morning when we were running hard pipe under a house for a package unit. We had to break out the propane heaters.
    Life is like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

This weather stinks. I worked 3 hours this week. I'm laid off, but I'm still on call once a week. I've worked 4 days in the past 3 weeks. I'm pretty sure the office manager is out to get me. I used to be her second most hated, but they fired #1 the day after Christmas, so now I'm number one!

Oh, well, I'm getting unemployment, and I get to shoot everyday.
    Jason

it has been very warm for us too in Jan.. Avg high of 33, where it should of been in the teens.

It's was VERY odd to see the street sweeper out cleaning the streets the other day.. I had to look at the caldender to make sure it was not May.

It is starting to cool off at night. In the teens for lows, and 6 days shows 0's at night.

Re: Ya know matt

Originally posted by oroy54
    vmc would have something to say about that comment. Roy

Roy, Roy, Roy, Mattm can’t afford to buy me a coffee, how is he going to buy a shovel and use it no less?

Remember he got the "BIG PROMOTION" he hardly did anything before, so now for....get.....it. Hope that snow melts soon so the little lady doesn't take a header.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

This morning when I went to church it was 50 deg.F. When I got back an hour later it was 42 deg.F.

Even up here in Vermont it feels like April. They are sugaring already. Normally they don't tap the maple trees until the second week of March. The grass is green for pete's sake.

hey benncool,

can you just use the sap right out of the tree or do you have to do something to it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast