Thermostat to use Bryant's "fan on plus" feature

have a Bryant 355MAV furnace and found out it has this "fan on plus" feature. It's supposed to help keep more rooms of the home at a constant temp.

Can anyone tell me what tstat can take advantage of this feature and explain it a little more to more. All the searching I did just tell me there is like three different fan setting that could be used but haven't found how to use it.

Thanks

Thermidastat

Quote Originally Posted by rk05 View Post
    have a Bryant 355MAV furnace and found out it has this "fan on plus" feature. It's supposed to help keep more rooms of the home at a constant temp.

Can anyone tell me what tstat can take advantage of this feature and explain it a little more to more. All the searching I did just tell me there is like three different fan setting that could be used but haven't found how to use it.

Thanks
    Look for the Thermidastat series from Carrier/Bryant

Can you give me any more info on how this "fan on plus" works?

Is it just three different fan speeds that keep the fan "on" to help move the air in the house more? Is this feature used more for AC than heat or whenever you want the home to stay more constant?

Thanks

Not many Bryant/Carrier pro's here?

Quote Originally Posted by rk05 View Post

Thanks
    Just about any t-stat will work with this feature. Turn the mode switch to OFF and turn the fan switch to ON. To cycle through and select the desired continuous fan speed turn the fan switch off and right back on within 2 second. Repeat this as many times as neccesary to obtain the desired speed. When you've selected the desired continuous fan speed set the mode switch back to the desired mode. The fan speed cannot be controlled during a call for heating or cooling, but will revert to the preselected continuous fan speed between cycles. If you have high humidity issues in cooling mode it's recommended that you diable continuous fan, as it will reevaporate moisture from the indoor coil raising RH.

Thank you so much hvacrmedic I didn't know that this feature would work with any old t-stat. Thanks also for explaining how to change the speeds since I could not find out how to do it on the Web!

I will have to test this out tonight when I get home.