Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can2Go

ahu

I am doing a 3 boiler project right now. and am planning to do a ahu in a month or 2. Would like to trade scripts with someone if possible. take the steepness out of the learning curve.

Quote Originally Posted by jaytech1 View Post
    I am doing a 3 boiler project right now. and am planning to do a ahu in a month or 2. Would like to trade scripts with someone if possible. take the steepness out of the learning curve.
    Have you posetd something on the Can2Go forum yet? Tech support might point you in the right direction.
    "It's not that I'm smart, it's that I stay with the problem longer”
    Albert Einstein

Has anyone had any luck with Lua, specifically working with Modbus? My wanting to figure it out has just about ran out. I've been able to get it to communicate but in the part of the code where it specifies floating,UINT, SINT, etc is where its getting deep for me!
    Albert Einstein

I have been working on it. I haven't had as much time as I would like. Been able to do some basic stuff. ?The learning curve is steep their website is helpful. I think at the end of the time investment it will be worthwhile. The product is great a can to go. No external software, graphics built in. I might even consider some wireless options on some of my jobs.
    cheers

Just happened to notice a training class on this stuff - http://blog.alpscontrols.com/2012/03...scontrols-com/
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    http://threedevilskennel.com/ - not my website.
    Versatile Hunting Dog Federation - www.vhdf.org/

scl elements also has regular courses look on the can2go website. Just need some time.

Just wondering if anyone has done a large job with multiple pieces of equipment with all Can2Go.

Now that they have wireless controllers suited for VAV's I'm wondering if anyone is having any luck.

They have improved it a bit with graphical programming (wire sheet like Workbench). It's minimal on what you can select but a big step in the right direction.

Anyways, just wondering.
    Albert Einstein

can2go

I have been playing with my evaluation kit a lot lately. The Lua programming is pretty tricky. Has anyone had any luck with them . Would anybody like to write me some programs for a little extra money?

LUA might be good, but far from something desirable in my opinion...
    We don't need another line code controller and language to learn...Specially LUA that looks like a "dead end" language no one else uses...

Quote Originally Posted by jaytech1 View Post
    I have been playing with my evaluation kit a lot lately. The Lua programming is pretty tricky. Has anyone had any luck with them .
    Jay, do you have a link or can you attach a PDF of any technical manuals for that LUA programming. I am pretty good with code and have not seen that form of programming yet. Maybe even a lil cut/paste snippet.

Graphical programming is available.

Pres

We are looking at picking up this product line. A Co-Worker and I will be going to a training class this week in Orlando. Look like a nice product to offer.
    This recession won't be over until we raise a generation that knows how to live on what they’ve got.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123