Question Vermont Castings LHEC30RFN

anyone have a troubleshooting guide or LED decoder other than what is in the install manual?

got a unit that is shutting down on the customer yet works great while I am there.

check in the install manual all pass.

LED is continually blinking every 1.5 - 2 seconds.

did a complete cleaning and checked and rechecked the MV and Ohms per manual.

Ideas?
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

just clicked on the "Majestic help please" thread and it is the same as this unit.
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."

Cool just move in

Sorry, couldn't resist that one.

I'll see what I can find out. Stay tuned...

More details would be good. When unit does not work for customer does pilot drop out or does burner just not come on ??
    There is no bad beer, some just taste better than others.

Not the place I want to move into, but thanks.

This customer is scared of gas, does not even want to look at pilot.

I will assume it takes everything out, except the fan, as I have had to light the pilot when I get there.

The first time it shut down was after the local gas company lit it. guy condemned the powerpiles without checking anything. Maybe he is that good.

Second time, after I did service, it was 2 days later. It was on, by remote with flame and fan on number 2, for 5 minutes max. Customer walked outside and came back within a couple minutes and it was off. He could not get it to come back on by remote, so I assume it shut pilot and main burners down. He did not check.

Finally got a call from tech support and they gave me a couple other things to check more in depth.

sounds like powerpile(s) bad or gas valve, but more than likely PP.

You said you can light it and it runs for a while.?? What does flame look like, is it ghosting at all ? if flame is lifting off pilot PP could be venting issues.
    There is no bad beer, some just taste better than others.

not lifting, flames look normal, blue mostly and yellow tips where it needs to be.

runs for the time I am there and pilot stays on for X amount of days. customer sets it at 2 of 6 flame, it runs for a bit and went out. I am not sure if this was the only time he tried it.

tech support said similar, maybe a chimney issue. could be a blockage or cold.

thanks