+ Reply to Thread

Thread: McQuay PROXIMUS 500.2 SE ST oil filter change

Post Likes

McQuay PROXIMUS 500.2 SE ST oil filter change

Hello guys,

J need help about changing oil filter on McQuay chiller PROXIMUS 500.2 SE ST .J have an hi oil diferential pressure alarm.Can someone tell me what is he procedure for changing oil filter becausse this is my first time to work on this kind of compressor. This unit is equiped with screw compressor HSA 205QY25YBS.

Thanks in advance

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by A/C Eng. View Post
    Hello guys,

J need help about changing oil filter on McQuay chiller PROXIMUS 500.2 SE ST .J have an hi oil diferential pressure alarm.Can someone tell me what is he procedure for changing oil filter becausse this is my first time to work on this kind of compressor. This unit is equiped with screw compressor HSA 205QY25YBS.

Thanks in advance
    The kind of procedure you are thinking of performing is reserved for professionals who do this type of work day in and out. If you are one of those than participate here more and someone may give you that info. With little info about you we can only imagine you new and technicians here don't typically advise new comers on such work. Generally new comers get info on what possibly be wrong with unit but repair should be left to licensed professionals.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in