Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Can anybody help me ID a Subway front counter prep unit? The nameplate is mostly worn clean and all I can make out looks like SUB-FC20*****. It's a 6 ft self-contained R134A drop-in and I need to know the factory charge info. The Duke website wasn't much help. TIA

I've called duke before and gave them the subway store number and they were able to tell me what unit it was. Also the local subway development office sometimes has it on file when they did the store startup.

Originally posted by pherman
    I've called duke before and gave them the subway store number and they were able to tell me what unit it was. Also the local subway development office sometimes has it on file when they did the store startup.
    Thanks. I hadn't thought of that possibility. I'll give it a try.

Originally posted by icemeister
    Can anybody help me ID a Subway front counter prep unit? The nameplate is mostly worn clean and all I can make out looks like SUB-FC20*****. It's a 6 ft self-contained R134A drop-in and I need to know the factory charge info. The Duke website wasn't much help. TIA
    I stopped at a Subway today

Model Number: SUB-FC206-RT
    Refrigerant Charge: 8.75oz. R134A

Hope this helps.
    "The problem is the average person isnít tuned in to lifelong learning, or going to seminars and so forth. If the information is not on television, and itís not in the movies they watch, and itís not in the few books that they buy, they donít get it" - Jack Canfield

Originally posted by markettech
    I stopped at a Subway today

Model Number: SUB-FC206-RT
    Refrigerant Charge: 8.75oz. R134A

Hope this helps.
    Thanks...... I do several Subways and they all have the same prep units. Now why didn't I simply go there for lunch today? Duhhhh.

It was kinda funny. I stopped for lunch in a town where the Subway account is not ours. I looked up the manager and told her I had a friend of mine that was working on a unit EXACTLY like the one she had and asked if I could just step back there and take a look at the nameplate.

She looked at me like I was on drugs. After trying to find it herself, she finally agreed to let me come back. Needless to say, I dropped off a bus. card.

Who knows, we may pick up an account out of this.
    "The problem is the average person isnít tuned in to lifelong learning, or going to seminars and so forth. If the information is not on television, and itís not in the movies they watch, and itís not in the few books that they buy, they donít get it" - Jack Canfield

By the way.......

You owe me lunch.

btw... good luck with the captube and....

if it is restricted the only place you can get one if from the customer.. subway has a contract with Duke for direct part sales only.

darn you guys are quick, Subway's are good money and easy work, if you can get paid on time... treat them good.

Re: By the way.......

Originally posted by markettech
    You owe me lunch.
    If you get that account, maybe you'll owe ME lunch.

Originally posted by Lusker
    btw... good luck with the captube and....

if it is restricted the only place you can get one if from the customer.. subway has a contract with Duke for direct part sales only.
    Is that just for warranty parts? Is there a policy/letter from Subway on this that we can get?

Thanks, Lusker

Hey Ice, do you work on the proofers and ovens as well?

Easy money as far as I'm concerned, and that's coming from a butter knife in a drawer full of steak knives.

We order our Subway parts for Duke products from Whaley food service. They just arent allowed to drop ship them, so it takes a couple of days.

We actually have a lot of Subways and the only way we can get a Duke part is from the Subway Owner to order direct from Duke. We have tried but they will not ship to us... even at list.

I haven't asked Whaley

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast