I went to my local Goodman dealer the other day and asked for a 3T HP and A/H with matching coil in 410A and was told they had none and wont get any till summer...What's up with that????

is there a release date on those systems or anything? If it's gonna be that long I may have to go with another brand. I like the Goodman stuff so hope there is another option.

Citywide.
    "I don't care what you could get it off the net for, they wont warranty it and neither will I"!

And if you don't like my "flat rate up front pricing" try and negotiate the price on that big mac you just bought pricing is exactly the same method!

Goodman has had R410a in the Amana brand for the past 5 years but will not have a Goodman branded R410a system until this summer. Sorry.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Hmmm...wonder why he didn't give me the option!

I'll check tomorrow, thanks.

Citywide.
    "I don't care what you could get it off the net for, they wont warranty it and neither will I"!

And if you don't like my "flat rate up front pricing" try and negotiate the price on that big mac you just bought pricing is exactly the same method!

Not all distributors that carry Goodman also carry Amana and some Amana distributors require companies to be Amana dealers. This varies by location.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

My supply house says they will get the gooman before the amana so still no help there.

Thanks,

Citywide.

Arrow Round Steak vs Prime Rib

Originally posted by citywide service
    My supply house says they will get the gooman before the amana so still no help there.

Thanks,

Citywide.
    City Wide ever notice that the best neighborhoods have the best cuts of meat in their meat department. In the poor neighboorhoods you'll not find a rack of fresh Rib Eye...

Same with Goodman thier client base isn't up to speed with the high end R410 market yet. Until they have to and thats this summer as they exhaust thier inventories your just not going to find prime cuts of equipment in Goodman Supply Markets.
    AllTemp Heating & Cooling