Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast
    This thread is getting to be as funny as fat eddie being out of work

Has'nt anyone heard of the expression

Dont bite the hand that feeds you?

making robo a mod for a day is going to make eddie so jealous we will never hear the end of him crying about it

It's not really making him a Mod when a robot is holding his hand. Give him the keys. How bad can he f**k this place up anyway?

Well guys, I had to wait till I stopped laughing so hard and wipe away the tears from reading some of the heart felt posts before responding.

I don't care what type of job I am given, when I accept a job I will do my best to perform that job to the best of my abiities within the guidelines of the rules for that job.

Especially with my sometimes volatile personality, this is a different type of challenge for me, but I love being challenged. I believe that I will be very well tested next Saturday and will be looking forward to working behind the scenes with those who I do have a lot of respect for.

Who knows: I may find that being impartial is a calling and I may get my butt handed to me. I do however believe enough in this site to want to the best I can with this oportunity.

And I can't wait to hear some of the posts that will be trying to get to me
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

If the superbowl wasn't on, I would start drinking early and make you earn your money.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by Diceman
    If the superbowl wasn't on, I would start drinking early and make you earn your money.
    I thought the Superbowl was on Sunday.

Smile Be easy on me next week robo

These mods have stuck out there necks enough to look like ET. I hope you won't be like my boys. Trusting them is like trusting Dracula in a blood bank. Oh well, lets have fun doing it. Good luck! Roy

Since this forum has been moderated by multiple mods who are active members of the forum, I feel that moderation here has been extremely fair...even when I get the axe or am put on notice.

It must have been absolute murder for Don to have moderated this site alone for the years it was growing. Just like anyone else, mods can get up on the wrong side of the bed on occasion. With having a panel of mods, personal attitudes seem to be lessened to a minimum here.

I feel the post that started this issue was misunderstood by Lusker. How I feel does not matter because what I posted was taken as an insult and that is what matters; how things are taken, not how they are intended. Sort of like telling your sweetheart that he/she looks good today and having her/him snap back; what! I don't look good any other day!

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    I believe that I will be very well tested next Saturday
    That is an understatement ,,,,

Mod2 Guest
    All here realize one thing though....

Lusker gives him the title, "associate"

Same rules apply to him, and everyone else. He will be a mod. There are no, and I repeat, NO, provoking, and/or arguing with him.

We all have to treat him as if he was BOSS, BCI, LUSKER, or one of the other associates.
    He will be watched also, just like we mods are watched.

Business will go on as usual, its just we mods will have a little help.

Originally posted by Mod2
    All here realize one thing though....

Lusker gives him the title, "associate"

Same rules apply to him, and everyone else. He will be a mod. There are no, and I repeat, NO, provoking, and/or arguing with him.

We all have to treat him as if he was BOSS, BCI, LUSKER, or one of the other associates.
    He will be watched also, just like we mods are watched.

Business will go on as usual, its just we mods will have a little help.
    we'll see,

Originally posted by Mod2
    LOL,
    I get to sleep in one day a week, and wake up and miss all the fun !!

Yep, IF Roboteq takes the plunge, it is not as easy to do as it seems. We have rules also, and can be deleted, shut down for days, or banned, if we abuse the job of being a mod.
    Hardest part of the job, NOT posting yourself, or at least too excessively, and leaving freindship out of the picture, or how much you just can't take certain posters........
    Not agreeing or disagreeing with posters, not our job here.
    Not answering to the Goodman threads, just plain facts, and little of that.
    Lusker has said he will give him the powers of a mod. So we will see how he likes it. He could, like some say, delete what he wants, edit what he wants and so on.
    But, all of us, Lusker, Jules, baldloonie, Mod, mod 1,2,3 never do that, unless it is blatantly against rules, we all talk to each other, to watch this or watch that, etc.
    He will also get to see some of the little things, our GPS on all posters..LOL
    Robin, email me, its in my profile.

Hey how much do I have to pay to delete anything good said about Trane lol

good luck robo... im sure you will do just fine. who knows you might do so good that they will give you luskers job.

Originally posted by hvacguy1075
    good luck robo... im sure you will do just fine. who knows you might do so good that they will give you luskers job.
    No way! I know my limits.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast