New Carrier chiller head pressure control(pics)

went to change condenser fan motor on a Carrier 30GX chiller and discovered him on top of unit. 45 degrees outside and i guess he got cold and the warm condenser air and 1/5 of gin helped him drift off to sleep.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hahaha is this serious? Was this in Philly? haha

lol., sounds like it., thats funnny!!!
    no signature blast'em man blast'em
    !!!KILL THE TERRORIST!!!

in a service van down by the river...........
    I once went to replace a v- Belt on a cooling tower that I had to Wade and kick my way through a pile of trash and debri in order to access the ladder. I made a final Kick to an old Boot and found it was attached to a passed out Drunk sleeping under the trash pile.......................I thought I had stumbled upon a Body at first......... there was no one around to hear me scream like a girl, so I deny it.
    It's All about Heat.............................to a degree

Quote Originally Posted by under pressure View Post
    I once went to replace a v- Belt on a cooling tower that I had to Wade and kick my way through a pile of trash and debri in order to access the ladder. I made a final Kick to an old Boot and found it was attached to a passed out Drunk sleeping under the trash pile.......................I thought I had stumbled upon a Body at first......... there was no one around to hear me scream like a girl, so I deny it.
    I don't care who you are, that's some funny stuff right there. If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? You bet it does!