Post Likes

Carrier Absorber 16JB Made In Slovenia

I realize this is a long shot but does anyone have wire and control drawings for the chillers made in Slovenia? HVACPartners only has documents for US made chillers of this type. I saw an old posting but it didn't have any info.

thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Likes
    If its a carrier, Im sure there using the same cycle guard and flow tender setup. What is it doing wrong?
    Not much to say, just hanging in my shade tree!!!!

Post Likes
    Fortunately it is operational now. The only issue is that the keyboard is bad on the honeywell udc3300 but that only controls the steam valve. We were just trying to be proactive. If it were to have control problems it would be far easier to troubleshoot with the wiring diagrams. None of the schematics on the carrier website match up with the component id numbers. Interesting that this was built in the old Yugoslavia. Probably about the same time they were making the Yugos. I'm sure there are alot more of these in Europe. Many of the bolts were rounded off from people using sae sockets instead of metric.
    Thank you for your response.

Post Likes
    I think that chiller is in fact an EBARA, a Japonese brand. Maybe you can find it in similar Ebara chillers.

Post Likes
    The chiller is definitely a carrier but the controls could be from another manufacturer or a retrofit. I'll will search for some EBARA drawings. thanks

Post Likes

Post Likes
    The component ID scheme and panel front are more similar but it does not have the PIC controls. I'll provide better pics shortly. thanks.

Post Likes
    Here are some more pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images