Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Heard of someone taking one of those big weather balloons. Fill it with talcum powder. If the window is left partially open slide the balloon in inflate, tie it off good where it can't be undone to deflate so the only way to get the balloon out is to puncture it. Get the picture?
    Aircraft Mechanical Accessories Technician. The Air Force changed the job title to Air Craft Environmental Systems Technician. But I've decided I'll always be a Mech Acc.

how about a little AM/FM radio wired into an air handler, turned on, with the volume set just loud enough where it'll drive someone nuts chasing the sound?

I used to shoot people's toolboxes/buckets into the deck with a Hilti.

put two sticks of butter on the seat of a guy's truck one morning, and by lunch time, his seat was a melted buttery gooey mess.

zip ties on the driveshaft is classic.

try spraypainting the inside of a welder's hood black. They won't know the difference until they try to fit something up. You can mess with the heat and speed settings on their machines, too. They'll @#$% up at least one pass before they realize anything is wrong.

Wait until poo poo time in the porta crapper. Panduit strap them in there. Especially in the summertime when its real hot and full of goodies. If he is a real a-hole. Push it over.

We do residental work in rural areas. All our guys carry water pistols filled with ammonia, for the dogs. Some of the guys emptied the ammonia and refilled it with water. The poor tech shot a pit bull in the face with a water pistol, filled with water.
    He was on the roof of the van for a couple hours, calling on the radio for someone to come get him. The dog flattened all four tires.

Quote Originally Posted by bmathews View Post
    Wait until poo poo time in the porta crapper. Panduit strap them in there. Especially in the summertime when its real hot and full of goodies. If he is a real a-hole. Push it over.
    Or drop a rock down the vent when they are taking a deuce. Blue splashback sucks....especially early in the morning (dirty @$$ and balls all day)

Chicago is an indian word for stinky!!!!!!
    -supertek65

Quote Originally Posted by gevans View Post
    The dog flattened all four tires.
    Are you saying the dog chewed the tires flat?

If that plumber did that to me..............

I'd go get two 20 pound dry chem fire extinguishers from Graingers...........

blow one off in his job box and the other one in his truck...........

then I'd bill the GC for them as part of fixing what that idiot tore out.

Of course, that would be after I cut his work out with my demo saw and left it on the floor.
    Last edited by bustawrench1; 01-14-2008 at 07:20 PM.

I haven't tried this yet, but I wired a small electric horn to a trailer light plug. All you have to do is plug the horn into someone's trailer light connector on their vehicle and hide the horn underneath the vehicle. Everytime they hit the brakes or turn on the turn signal the horn will honk.

I am still waiting for the right person to do this to!!

Wow, some truly EVIL stuff here....

I'm writing as fast as I can...
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Quote Originally Posted by Lash View Post
    Or drop a rock down the vent when they are taking a deuce. Blue splashback sucks....especially early in the morning (dirty @$$ and balls all day)
    I'd call it a day if that happened to me.

I taped a stink bomb to a supervisors brake pedal before.

At 1st he thought his catalytic converter was going bad.
    How tall are you Private???!!!!

I work sometimes in a moblehome rebuild shop where, there is a few too many cats, how can I move the cats on, with out any body knowing whats going on? too much cat **** under the trailer.

be less vicious--------------put a panduit strap on their driveshaft of their truck---------drives em nuts

Are you saying the dog chewed the tires flat?
    Yep. Big pitbull. He ate some of the paint off the bumpers, too.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast