Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Limburger cheese on the exhaust manifold, they will bail out & puke
    Linseed oil mixed into latex paint, will never dry & makes for one nice insect trap
    ram potatoe up tailpipe with broom handle. they will b creeping when it finnaly blows out they will take off
    kids blow up punching ball duct taped to tail pipe, big big BOOM
    i once cut into a ditchbank with a box scraper & unearhted a load of COPPERHEAD SnAkEs , i ran over them. there was a bobcat on the job & the contractor had gone to lunch, i hung several of them over the lap bar. he came back, jumped in & pulled the bar down, it was priceless, he allmost killed himself trying to get out fast, priceless

rephrase of famous charleton heston line to "git your filthy paws of my work you filthy stinkin plumber"

get a commercial call with busted copper pipe & water flooding the joint, cut it clean with tubing cutter & propress a valve on in less than a minute with water flowing through new valve & then look at there face when you hand them the BIG bill, Priceless !
    there plumber was out on a drunk & would have closed the place down to repair,& play for hours trying to sweat it. priceless !
    & no not all plumbers are bad but to those who are we enjoy cracking on you !

[Edited by captainrat on 09-11-2006 at 08:35 PM]
    The Captain.

I liked pullin this one for awhile.
    When they leave they're fountain soda sitting there.
    Pull the straw out and melt the end of it shut with a lighter. Then stick it back down into the drink.
    Some guys that haven't had this one pulled on them will stand there and suck and suck on that straw and wonder why they can't get a drink from it.
    Pretty funny.

Take a foam insulation gun and foam seal his truck doors shut. Just fill the crack. That should piss him off good.

PVC glue the cap on a pop bottle.

A dribble can. Punch a hole about 1/2" down the side of the can in line with the normal opening when they are not looking. Swig, dribble down shirt.

Dead bird under the seat of work truck.

Going back to the peeing on things post; I went through electrical school with a guy who was working in the field already. Someone peed in his tool bag/belt. Well... he found out who the culprit was. He went out in the parking lot, wrapped a chain around the guys car, hooked it to the back of his truck, and punched it!! Did not see this, unfortunately, but there were some credible witnesses.

On construction one time doing electrical work on control wiring in large cabinets.
    The electrician working in another cabinet was an a-hole. His helper put the terminals on the wire and crimped them for him and did NOT remove the insulation from the wire.
    When it came to put the equipment in operation the electrician almost pulled his hair trying to figure where he had miswired it.
    "FIGHT CRIME: SHOOT BACK"

ok ok Ive been holding out, im sorry, here is the mother of all pranks, that bait that comes in fly traps , its liquid or dry & you add water through the dry one under the seat, or better yet, mix it with a little water & take a syringe & just squirt it into the air intake just below the wipers. be sure & handle this stuff outside & keep it well sealed till ready for use. this stuff will make people gag a few houses away. this stuff is atomic i think its made of rotten veggie juice & the flies, there will be thousands

[Edited by captainrat on 09-13-2006 at 08:04 AM]
    The Captain.

look up "tex isbells skunk scent"- you put 2 tiny drops [from separate bottles!, like satans epoxy for the nose!] on a matchpack and a deer could walk right in front of you and not smell "human", truly some of the nastiest stuff i've ever whiffed

The pranks will never end!

We were working in a very beautifull area of the hills today (just out side if the city). My co-worker left for the day, said he was going to go down the road a bit and go for a hike on the other lot next to where we were working. He pulled his truck off on the edge of a very overdone corner. Well I left about 10 minutes later, knew he'd be down in the canyon and never see me. I hopped out, threw the hood up and put the flashers on and left

Tomarrow should be interesting.
    "If you call that hard work, a koala’s life would look heroic."

Drill a squirt hole in the top of his toilet plunger.
    TB
    Everyone knows something I don't.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

You guys just keep typing. I'm taking notes.

To answer the original post, there's no reason they couldn't have moved that piece or sweated a couple more elbows on it. I'd be mad too.

Did somebody miss the coordination meeting?
    "If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a KA." - Albert Einstein

It's later than you think.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast