Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Man the ideas you guys are giving me ....wow now monday will be a fun day....

The one i did that got the guy pissed off the most was to put never sieze ..you know the purple sticky crap , under the door handels on all his door. He got the crap on his hands they went to get in another door to get rags and what a mess he was trying to get it off for days...

Luckely i wasnt the only one using never sieze on the job lol

Another onme is to drill small holes in the joints of plumbers copper line joints before they pressurize them....make them think that they cant make a weld to save their ass

Originally posted by eastheat
    panduit strap on the drive shaft lol

put it near the muffler or the gas tanks

That one has always been a good "quicky" prank.

I liek to zip the panduit strap on the shaft. THEN wrap it around and tuck in it. That way it don't come loose and make the racket until he's going faster down the road.

Did that to an installer in Payson about 7 yrs ago.

He was so mad he would stalk me on my jobs and removed my schrader cores from my tires about three times!

Thank gawd a A/C tech has new cores and nitro!

this thread is educational

Panduit Strap

Love it, great idea eastheat!

No great wonder the public has no respect for the trades!

Originally posted by PaysonHVAC
    Originally posted by eastheat

That one has always been a good "quicky" prank.

I liek to zip the panduit strap on the shaft. THEN wrap it around and tuck in it. That way it don't come loose and make the racket until he's going faster down the road.

Did that to an installer in Payson about 7 yrs ago.

He was so mad he would stalk me on my jobs and removed my schrader cores from my tires about three times!

Thank gawd a A/C tech has new cores and nitro!
    pull the schrader cores with the core removal tool, empty the tire and put em back in, then just push a bolt under the tire so it looks like it got popped

The real way to stop jobsite BS is to ask the other offending trademan wether he prefers to be delivered to the hospital or the morgue. Make sure you have a big pair!

Nah... if you REALLY want to have fun... elevator control panels are a bit of fun. Nice bundles of wires. Cutting them is just mean... re-arranging them is FAR more fun!

I have used tie wraps on the drive shaft before but, if you want to drive them nuts put a rock in each hubcap and tie an 18" piece of clothesline rope on the drive shaft. Put a couple of knots in it and it will drive them nuts.
    When the plumbers put air test on the lines just let out a little bit and they will go nuts looking for the leak.
    I had one plumber fill my van up with packing peanuts one time. So we jacked up his truck and put blocks under the axle. He got in to leave and thought his transmission went out. He called a tow truck and the guy looked under the truck and almost p@#%ed his pants. He never did get even for that one.
    If it ain't broke don't fix it!!

Originally posted by Dof3
    I have used tie wraps on the drive shaft before but, if you want to drive them nuts put a rock in each hubcap and tie an 18" piece of clothesline rope on the drive shaft. Put a couple of knots in it and it will drive them nuts.
    When the plumbers put air test on the lines just let out a little bit and they will go nuts looking for the leak.
    I had one plumber fill my van up with packing peanuts one time. So we jacked up his truck and put blocks under the axle. He got in to leave and thought his transmission went out. He called a tow truck and the guy looked under the truck and almost p@#%ed his pants. He never did get even for that one.
    ROTFLMAO

i used to drive a certain a-hole sprinkler fitter crazy by walking around with a water bottle and squirting puddles of water on the floor under his sprinkler heads.

marbles work great too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh , that one is good----------------

I worked on a jobsite once where a pissed off employee got his final paycheck and was laid off, he needed a forklift to lift his tool box into his truck and after putting his box away---he drove the forklift through the doors of our boses pickup and lifted it , leaving it in the air.....yes he was later caught

niiiiicccce!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast