+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: A-hole plumber is starting to p*ss me off

Post Likes
    I liked pullin this one for awhile.
    When they leave they're fountain soda sitting there.
    Pull the straw out and melt the end of it shut with a lighter. Then stick it back down into the drink.
    Some guys that haven't had this one pulled on them will stand there and suck and suck on that straw and wonder why they can't get a drink from it.
    Pretty funny.

Post Likes
    Take a foam insulation gun and foam seal his truck doors shut. Just fill the crack. That should piss him off good.

Post Likes
    PVC glue the cap on a pop bottle.

Post Likes
    A dribble can. Punch a hole about 1/2" down the side of the can in line with the normal opening when they are not looking. Swig, dribble down shirt.

Post Likes
    Dead bird under the seat of work truck.

Post Likes
    Going back to the peeing on things post; I went through electrical school with a guy who was working in the field already. Someone peed in his tool bag/belt. Well... he found out who the culprit was. He went out in the parking lot, wrapped a chain around the guys car, hooked it to the back of his truck, and punched it!! Did not see this, unfortunately, but there were some credible witnesses.

Post Likes
    On construction one time doing electrical work on control wiring in large cabinets.
    The electrician working in another cabinet was an a-hole. His helper put the terminals on the wire and crimped them for him and did NOT remove the insulation from the wire.
    When it came to put the equipment in operation the electrician almost pulled his hair trying to figure where he had miswired it.
    "FIGHT CRIME: SHOOT BACK"

Post Likes
    ok ok Ive been holding out, im sorry, here is the mother of all pranks, that bait that comes in fly traps , its liquid or dry & you add water through the dry one under the seat, or better yet, mix it with a little water & take a syringe & just squirt it into the air intake just below the wipers. be sure & handle this stuff outside & keep it well sealed till ready for use. this stuff will make people gag a few houses away. this stuff is atomic i think its made of rotten veggie juice & the flies, there will be thousands

[Edited by captainrat on 09-13-2006 at 08:04 AM]
    The Captain.

Post Likes
    look up "tex isbells skunk scent"- you put 2 tiny drops [from separate bottles!, like satans epoxy for the nose!] on a matchpack and a deer could walk right in front of you and not smell "human", truly some of the nastiest stuff i've ever whiffed

Post Likes
    The pranks will never end!

We were working in a very beautifull area of the hills today (just out side if the city). My co-worker left for the day, said he was going to go down the road a bit and go for a hike on the other lot next to where we were working. He pulled his truck off on the edge of a very overdone corner. Well I left about 10 minutes later, knew he'd be down in the canyon and never see me. I hopped out, threw the hood up and put the flashers on and left

Tomarrow should be interesting.
    "If you call that hard work, a koala’s life would look heroic."

Post Likes
    Drill a squirt hole in the top of his toilet plunger.
    TB
    Everyone knows something I don't.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Post Likes
    You guys just keep typing. I'm taking notes.

To answer the original post, there's no reason they couldn't have moved that piece or sweated a couple more elbows on it. I'd be mad too.

Did somebody miss the coordination meeting?
    "If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a KA." - Albert Einstein

It's later than you think.

Post Likes
    OK, This is it!!
    Working on 10 Story Hi-Rise with A#* Hole Roorfes. They Took a Dump in Copper fitting Box and when my Helper Opened it !! What a Surprise. So he waited a Couple of Days and Screwed all the Port-O-Let doors Closed, Then Put a Whole Bottle of VISINE in their very Guarded Water KEG! This was The beginning of the End. The Job site was Closed Immediately and Investigation began. One guy in Hosp. The rest with the runs for Days. They Never found out it was My Helper.

Post Likes
    How about making chocolates with Ex-lax and then covering the toilet bowl just under the toilet seat with a tight piece of saran wrap.

Post Likes
    I was on a jobsite as a green helper. It was in the middle of winter... riding up on the construction elevator this electrician foreman made a comment about my green army coat and something about stupid pipefitters.... I told him: "Nice Carhart coat, Sir. I used to wear one like that untill my Father got a job". After that he was pretty nice to me.... Had a large 400 lb plumber on the job that ran his mouth a lot.... one of his helpers took the toilet paper out of the port a potty... that was on the floor he was working on, and that he regularly visted... He was funny; coming out of the port a potty with his pants around his knees looking for something to wipe himself up with....lots of cat calls and whistles....

Post Likes
    back in vocational school, [ok 2 years back] this kid thought he was somethin always running his mouth while the teach was trying to teach. kid finally pissed off the teach while we were learning about the pittsburgh and the machine that makes them. the quote that i remember so well which brings a smile to my face every time i think of it [which also made the show off kid so pissed he couldnt say a thing]

THE MALE PITTSBURG, LIKE [KIDS NAME] IS 1/4" LONG.

now we all know as to what it was referred. teach said it like it came from the book and never once stopped, kept on teachin!!!

Post Likes
    a dime fits perfectly in a 1/2 inch conduit connector...not that I have ever done it, but I've seen it done to electricians that were jerks. I make it a point to get to know all trades when starting a new house to let them know what I need and find out what they need...makes for a very peaceful coexistance.

Post Likes
    Naw....bust the floor flange for the water closet, mix up real soupie concrete, and let the good time roll.
    Had a turd hurder once, cut all my refrer lines, and put rotten egg's in "RAG', all because I put my AH in the corner, wear he wanted to put the hot water heater.

PAY BACKS ARE A *****
    Refrigeration...Finding the Wright Wrench to pound in the correct..Screw

Post Likes

Talking

Our crew and the mud monkey's were going back and forth just talking **** an joking around..Until they moved acouple of are units to a different floor in a back room..HAHA that was a good one..But we got them back..We took a 10ft peice of hanging strap an hung there work radio down an elevater shaft..You know those monkey's don't carry any real tools..So it hung there for they rest of the day untill they borrowed some snips from somebody..

Post Likes

Cool

As wronge as it seems.
    There was a job were we had a a$$ hole superintendent. A guy working with us decideded to make a small pipe bomb. The a$$ hole went into the port a john at the end of the day, and where did you think the pipe went? BLEW OUW, the super was not only wet with P/S, but blue with the stuff.. HAHA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in