A-hole plumber is starting to p*ss me off - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011

Talking

Ok if you have to were hard hats fill it full of water put in freezer over night lol .

A lot of folks at construction sites use a plastic lunch box//like a small ice chest// super glue the lid down, it takes a sawsall to open the lunch box.
    I never let schooling interfere with my education... Mark Twain

back charge!

and when he doesn't pay, inflate the bill so its worth going to court

not that i have ever seen a Co do that before...
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

Remove their air cleaner element and spray varnish it and reinstall it. It will idle alright but no power. Put some fresh dog poop under the door handles. (Funny as hell because they alway smell it just to make sure its sh*t).
    WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE,
    ONLY BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

This is probably one of the funniest threads I've read in quite a while. These are all awesome suggestions. It makes me not want to piss anybody off for some time in case they read these forums.

this is funny but not exactly a come back prank more of just a prank

Pick up some junk glass and bust it up real good in a bucket
    then go roll down the car window of the victum of choice
    then sprinkel glass everywhere

Now dont tell the victum just wait and see the duct tape and trash bag go up
    I remember my first day,It was fun!

blueing for gun barrels in a tube put it on the earpiece of their black nextel phone,you cant wash it off it has to wear off.Crush their hardhat in the scissor lift or dump it in the portolet.Take a dump in theit bucket-boss and cover it with the little flap in the bottom.superglue in the locks on their gangbox.

We used to take a guys safety glasses and with a permanent marker draw big eyeballs with long lashes on the lenses! They had to walk around like that all day until it wore off if they didn't have a backup pair! LOL
    Live each day like it is your last, for one day you will be right!

We had a guy that left secret "i love you" notes around the site, like someone on the site was gay & wanted him. He never turned his back to us for about 2 weeks, and he was trying to figure out who could be leaving the notes by when they left the site & such. The prankster kept saying things that said the target was a little fruity, and that Friday he'd had enough and started yelling back at him at lunch. Prankster stood up in front of everyone and called him 'cute' and asked why he hadn't written back, all of us laughing the whole time. Guy got so upset he walked out, p!ssed that he was the target of the joke for 2 weeks. Best thing was he came back an hour later with a half-dozen roses, said he wanted to make up. Prankster's face turned red this time.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011