Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    HA! You bet he's sayin that,.. you know as soon as he hears a rock fall, he's sayin "Fuc^ these honky mother Fuc*&%, I'm outta here",... No helo,.. they climbed this sucker and climbed down it,.. not like K2 but still quite a physical feit.

The question of why I didnt follow the footsteps of my sisters is a very intuitive question. If I would be a real dumb ass I would be very bitter about it, but I'm just too damn proud of both my sisters. I have Becky the microbiologist and Chris the archyologist, and me the punk rocking burn out Mr Fix it guy who getting divorced. It is quite a contrast isnt it, almost makes you want to study me so as you can prevent my fait from befalling one of you kids. I have learned a lot in the past two years and I can say that my problems that prevented me from thriving could have been avoided but they have a genetic correlation that not everyone has. My problem my whole life has been bipolarizm, whitch could have been a real attribute if I could have controlled it, but I was a victom to it. I have a cousin that died from it, if you can beleive someone can die from it. I have had a lot against me in my youth that held me back, I was abused as a child by others, I grew up in not the best neighborhoods, my sisters had to take care of me and themselves, I had a eyesight problem that was missed all the way to high school that kept me from reading very much, I was in remidial reading classes for a long time from it, I self medicated myself through high school with illegal narcs because of my bipolar anxiety, I was involved in criminal behavior... If their is one piece of advice I could give is; if your child does something or gets cought doing something like this, their is a reason for it other than pier pressure, they are surcumbing to themselves for a reason, attention, lack of elightenment, lack of inspiration to do better,... You should never judge a kid or any other person really, deal with them for sure, but judgment is not necessary.

were going to need some more details, sounds like your sis is pretty well off, is she married? or just plain rich? and does she have a sister thats just plain rich? inquiring mind want to know.

That looks really cool!
    If you dont stand behind our troops, please feel free...........to stand in front of them.

Originally posted by James 3528
    Black guy is going "Crazy Honkies got me freezing my ass off"
    I didn't even see him till you said that.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

My sister isnt rich but she does have a good job. She has masters deg in microbiology and minor in chemistry and works at a biotech lab in SanFrancico and she is single but very independent. My cousin there is single too I think and is a flight attendant, see the symbiotic relationship there. My other sister is married and has a kid, she has PHD and is intensly involved in her work as an archyologist. I, however, have a degree from the school of hard knocks and I am single, but I don't make very much money so whoever takes me has to have a job too.

Originally posted by James 3528
    Black guy is going "Crazy Honkies got me freezing my ass off"
    And he's been up there a hundred times, carring all their stuff, notice he aint smiling

That's why he is called a

"TOTIE"

Like I said,..my sister is so cool. She has uploaded more pics of her safari and climb,.. she has all her diving pics on her album too, most impressive.

http://community.webshots.com/user/bogata

Talking certainly something................

to be proud of,that is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

he yis the flight attendant single?
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

I spy YELLOW snow.

Originally posted by pcscott
    I spy YELLOW snow.
    Hey, I see it too,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12