Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    oops.

[Edited by backbeatkeeper on 02-01-2006 at 09:37 AM]
    It's better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them right.

Being in the trade for a few years (over 20 now) I remember when Janitrol/Goodman was really starting to aggresively get in the market. I must admit, they look a lot better than they used to. It looks like they're using thicker metal and last time I heard they were number two to Carrier in new housing, that was some years ago. Why do you think United Technoligies bought ICP. To sell a similiar product. As for Goodman, I got a free one from my bosses track home that he yanked out and is working beautifully at my own home. I couldn't complain about the price. No matter what kind of equipment, even if it's a POS. If it is installed correctly it will work correctly. Of course you can still have other problems with motors, etc. But remember Goodman bought them from someone else, they didn't make them

[Edited by backbeatkeeper on 02-01-2006 at 09:37 AM]
    It's better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them right.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234