+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manitowoc Control Board 76-2782-3

Post Likes
    If memory serves.....................

J & Q take the same board. It has two molex plugs on it.

The S Model board works the same but has different connections - it has one molex plug and one smt connector. It also has provisions to run the air compressor.

Post Likes
    I guess there is no error for water fill on the old Q so it could work in a J also?

Post Likes
    And B

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
    I have run across more switches bad than boards. Ice Off Clean switch You can turn the switch around to test it
    I will test it. Do you recall The correct voltage? What is it supposed to be? Don't have diagram in front of me.
    I am trying to repair it for a friend who just lost their home to a fire. They could use a pick me up. I have an identical unit in my shop and when I changed the board, it worked just fine. The board is not allowing the fill circuit to work properly.
    That Manitowoc has it figured out. Let's crank up parts prices and discontinue them so we buy new machines. Why didn't I figure that out.
    I have a240 volt unit in my shop, but I'm concerned the board won't function correctly with 120. Does anyone know if the boards are the same regardless of voltage?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by nwtctech View Post
    I will test it. Do you recall The correct voltage? What is it supposed to be? Don't have diagram in front of me.
    I am trying to repair it for a friend who just lost their home to a fire. They could use a pick me up. I have an identical unit in my shop and when I changed the board, it worked just fine. The board is not allowing the fill circuit to work properly.
    That Manitowoc has it figured out. Let's crank up parts prices and discontinue them so we buy new machines. Why didn't I figure that out.
    I have a240 volt unit in my shop, but I'm concerned the board won't function correctly with 120. Does anyone know if the boards are the same regardless of voltage?
    That board for a q-model is still available. It probably says 2511303 on the board. Try looking up a Manitowoc part number of 7627823. Albeit, its not cheap.

The board is the same regardless of voltage.

If you want you can start a thread of your own to ask about your ice machine in the Refrigeration & Ice Making Forum.

Post Likes
    Do you have board for a BY1004A?
    Last edited by sammyray; 08-25-2014 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Pic didn't come out

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyray View Post
    Do you have board for a BY1004A?
    Sorry, but I don't. I retired last year and sold all my parts stock.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in