+ Reply to Thread

Thread: YK grease relief

Post Likes

YK grease relief

I am working with an account that has 2 York YK's with VSD and Opti-View. The program for motor bearing maint. comes up too often. At least once a month we get the display "perform motor bearing maint" or something to that effect. I know I can go into the service menu and update it that the bearings were greased, but next month it will be right back. The ironic part is the chiller hasn't run but 40 hours since the last time it was greased in mid January. Is there a way to change the mant scheduled( Hours interval of actual runtime ) in the program. It has been pretty cold here in Houston so these chiller aren't logging a lot of runtime. When it warms up a little the pony chiller can handle it and these chillers stay idle. Thanks-GEO

Post Likes
    The operating hours is what triggers these warnings first at 1000 hrs. then if not acknowledged it will reappear at 1200 hrs. if still not acknowledged then at 1400 hrs. it will shut down the Chiller if enabled if this feature is disabled it will continoue to give warnings but will not shut down the Chiller when it gets to 1400 hrs.
    A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.

The best part of going to work is coming back home at the end of the day.

Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all.

Post Likes
    It's a burned in time per what 56 said. If the chillers aren't running, are they logging hours? Sounds like you've got something amiss in the software that's causing the machine to see something that's not actually there. Can't say that I've run into that one......

Post Likes

This I understand

I know what it should be doing, but it isn't doing that. If I only have accumulated 40 hours of run time in the last 30 days why is the program calling for bearing maint. again. I thought it was 1000 hours of actual run time, not clock hours. -GEO

Post Likes
    There are three possible microboards that could be in that Chiller 1730 or 2430 last three ending in 000 or the latest 2430 last three ending in 001 if its the first board it could be the flash card program but thats just a guess.
    A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.

The best part of going to work is coming back home at the end of the day.

Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all.

Post Likes
    upgrade your software version not o shut down your chille for bearing lubrication alarm

Post Likes
    I agree with 56 it sounds like a software issue. Best bet is to get a new flash card or if it's newer you have to upload new software on that U33 port.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in