skills

Thread: skills

beeing new to this field, 2 yrs, i was wondering if anyone new were you could get into some more trainig in pa. would rses be a good start for some week-end classes?

Non-specificly, your local community college HVACR program.

If you want a specific place in PA, just hold on awhile unitl someone from that area chimes in, be patient there are plenty here from PA.

Just like hvac3901 said, your local community college, That's probally your best place to start. I am from the Reading, Pa. area. I went to Reading Area Community College and I am a few classes short of my assoc. degree. There are some really knowledgable people teaching the courses at the community college's.

what have you been doing for 2 years (dont take as an insult)? Normally classes teach the basics. Some teach advanced techno. RSES is a good place to meet people in the industry, thats normally the best place to get information on what you know your own weakness is.

P.S. We all know our weakness........

i went to triangle tech for 18 months, been working for trane for a couple yrs, but i feel i need more training to get were i want to go!

i have been at this for 26 years and training never stops. so keep after it.

HACC but if your working for Trane they should be training you for what ever equipment you work on ?

Are you out of the harrisburg branch or the pittsburg one

Penn Tech in State College is really good from what I heard.