Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 2wings View Post
    Unless it's built into one of the circuit boards, I don't see it, this was low bid, so if they could leave something out, they might have done that. I'll look again. Lonnie
    Put your email address in your profile please. I think we need to talk further about this.
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

OK, I think I found my problem, first off, I found the phase monitor, it's NOT a Siemens, it's a circuit board about 3" square. Second, since I wasn't getting any help from Carrier, I thought I'd start looking in the scrolling marque to see if I could come up with something, after about an hour or so, I found it, I was in the "Temp" category and was in Circuit B and went to "Superheat" ,now remeber, circuit B is not running, and the superheat was 189*, I thought this was a little high my suction gas thermister was out of calibration, it wasn't open or shorted, just out of calibration, I've had the alarm light on before when it was open or shorted, so I replaced the thermister and it runs great. I am going to send my board in and get it updated to the latest version. I want to thank all who gave me ideas and things to try.

Quote Originally Posted by thegoodlistener View Post
    Are there any override modes on preventing it from loading up? Has any software been upgraded? Power problems ? Why are your compressors failing , contagious welded?
    Just rembember override modes are your friend. I figured this might be your problem.
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

Quote Originally Posted by thegoodlistener View Post
    Just rembember override modes are your friend. I figured this might be your problem.
    Maybe you could explain to me just what a override mode is, I'm not clear on this since I didn't see any override modes,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12