Thread: First post! Lurking no longer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Likes

First post! Lurking no longer

Hello all!

I love the site, and I love HVAC! Pardon my spelling and grammar in advance, Im a technical thinker, not a poet.

A little about me. Im 27 years old, and live in White Rock British Columbia (Canada for all you guys down south). I started a plumbing apprenticeship over two years ago, but ended up working with the heating guy in the company and quickly decided that plumbing was not for me.

I have a few more months and I will be writing my gas fitter b ticket (commercial and residential), and am currently studying to take my refrigeration red seal apprenticeship after the gas is done. After my first year of technical training, I fell further in love with the trade, and went on to purchase almost every technical book available(watch out Whitman, Siegenthaler, and holohan) I'm coming for you .

I have worked on Forced air, hydronics, on demand water heater and HRV'S and love it. I want to keep expanding my skill set and eventually do system design, and large scale builds.

Well Ill try to keep my long post short, and say good day to you all! 14 more posts to go
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Post Likes
    welcome
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Post Likes
    Thanks!! Great signature line by the way!

Post Likes
    Welcome, burntgas.

This is a fantastic site with a TON of information.

Spend the time to get your post count up and apply for Professional Membership. There's lots more in the Technical sections.

Post Likes
    Thank you Jp! I only have 12,028 more to catch up to you haha I am excited to see what lies behind the curtain. IT better not just be some creepy old man!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in