Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iran is at war

Is Iran already
    at war with U.S.?
    Ahmadinejad called for more than
    wiping Israel off the face of the earth

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: January 21, 2006
    1:00 a.m. Eastern

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
    Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's speech in Tehran last fall, in which he called for Israel to be wiped off the face of the earth, got a healthy amount of coverage by the international media.

Yet, despite the number of stories published and broadcast, a key element of that address to 'The World Without Zionism" conference was overlooked, ignored – spiked, if you will – by major press organizations, according to a new report in Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin.

It wasn't just a world without Zionism and Israel that Ahmadinejad and his friends in Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad and other terrorist groups were envisioning. It was a world without the United States of America.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. In this case, it is literally true. Examine for yourself the photos published here of Ahmadinejad addressing the Tehran conference Oct. 26, 2005.

Poster

Some of them will look very familiar. Those showing the Iranian president gesticulating at a podium showing the name of the conference were published worldwide – from Al-Jazeera to the Associated Press. But those showing a wider view – and the complete poster for the event – are getting their biggest audience yet here in G2B.

It is worth noting that Ahmadinejad didn't just stroll up to the podium. The Iranian government actually produced the visual aids you see here.

Yes, that is a ball representing the USA cracked at the bottom of that hourglass — with another representing Israel falling later.

It wasn't just the imagery of the conference that was overlooked, ignored, unreported and underplayed by the world press. It was also the anti-American substance of Ahmadinejad's speech.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

"Is it possible for us to witness a world without America and Zionism?" he asked. "But you had best know that this slogan and this goal are attainable, and surely can be achieved."

What is he talking about?

Iran has developed a strategic "war preparation plan" for what it calls the "destruction of Anglo-Saxon civilization."

Ther is no doubt that this man is Insane in the same way as Hitler. John McCain has even stated that the military option must be on the table. Iran must not be allowed to obtain nukes. The mad mullahs are waiting for the Mahdi. These are very disturbing facts.

If not Iran in particular, then certainly the Muslim leaders of Iran. Just as every Muslim faction in the world is at war with all non Muslim people, Iran is no exception.

The face of war has changed, but is not something that is new; just new to us. Historically, Muslim's have engaged in war with non-Muslims globally and without national bounderies. This is happening again and our governments just don't know how to properly define or catagorize it.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

We, the US, has done some stupid things in the past. We have goofed up in foriegn diplomacy, just like every other country. But the biggest blunder we could make would be to do to Iran what we did to Afghanistan and that is try to remove one government and replace it with another one.

I had a Sergeant in the Army tell me, "We were winning in Korea and then 100,000 Chinese came over the pass....." He would never go any further, just shake his head and his face would sadden. We never pushed it.

Yes, we are already at war with iran.

[Edited by Mod on 01-25-2006 at 10:59 AM]

remember...is it?
    is that You?

I have to admit that prophet has made some legitimate points. No; I do not agree with his/her overall assessment, but there are points that are viable ones.

The history lesson is one that is just that; history. We did this...they did that...blah blah blah. It is where we are that counts and what we do now that matters.

I agree that Israel needs to be disarmed as far as their nuclear capability. If the U.S. thinks for one moment that by having nukes in Israel gives us access to nuclear power in the Middle East is a good thing, someone has just not been paying attention to how unstable the Israeli's are.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

let's see...a 'head of state' has called for the state of Israel to be "wiped off the map"...and, no one in Tel Aviv is making evil doer speeches on the 6pm news, or warning of a 'grave danger' at the UN.

...and, last time I checked, the Israeli air force hasn't made any sorties of the religious republic of Iran (not yet, anyhow).

So, they're just the right amount of "unstable" for that particular screwed up part of the world.

[Edited by tonys on 01-23-2006 at 12:40 PM]

This has got to be Remember:

Originally posted by the prophet
    Yes, we are already at war with iran.

the establishment who has the put the neocon crowd in office, has been waging a war on the entire world since 9-11.longer than that but really since then.

five years ago, you could read in "foreign affairs", cartoons showing iraq in the target sights.. and iran and syria next in line.

in a sense, the bush invasion of iraq, led to the popular reaction to american intervention in the region, as what helped the current president of iran to be elected over the previously more popular moderates who were running.

so far, we have been in a war of intimidation.
    and a war of propaganda.. with iran.

Our problem in iran is largely one of our making.Even before we assasinated the democratically elected leader in 53', and re-installed the tyrant/western puppets of the shah's of the pahlavi family, which controlled iran from when the british installed them after WWI, to the religous revolution in 1979....If we had treated that country as something other than an american/british possesion.. the radical fundementalists who took over may not have...

luckily for us, the twenty five years of cleric rule, has shown much of the population that religous clerics are as corrupt as anyone else. they are yearning for freedom. and they know america can't be trusted. So, the movement that will extend freedom to iran, which comes from within iran.. is being thwarted by the american invasion which has caused more nationalistic reaction to seek the "stronger leader" whose rhetoric proposes to protect their homeland.

the "war on terror" and bush rhetoric.. is causing us to have problems in iran.

and the fact is, we can't afford those problems.

In fact, the bush incompetence in iraq has made america to be percieved as too weak, to really do anything to iran now anyway.they know, we are over extended in iraq.. to even THINK about invading them. Our equiptment is stretched, our people, our economy..... bush has put the american position in jeopardy by his reckless and incompetent exercise in iraq.

the iranian threat of causing havoc in world energy supplies could do serious damage to our economy.

bush has played right into osama bin ladens hands.
    al queada is waging an economic war on america. and bush has done more than bin laden could have hoped for, when he invaded iraq, and gotten us stuck in a middle eastern pit.. and we are over spending and over spending.

and to even think about raising energy prices even more.. what about double they are now?that would be shooting america in the balls.

now, isreal may start the onslaught , in spite of what is best for us.

and isreal is not a country that it is in our intrest to back. they are a liability, not an asset.they owe everything to us. not us to them...
    besides them attacking the USS LIBERTY in the 67 war, they have been caught spying on this country and out corporations the entire time they existed.just last week another person from the latest apac scandal... where the isreali's were caught spying...

the term"terrorist", was coined to describe the "zionist creation radicals" in the thirties and forties when they were trying to get britian to allow a jewish territory...like when the blew up over a hundred people in the "king david hotel massacre" back in 45"(?46)and killing @ 2-3 british troops in palestine every week...

so, isreal having nuclear weapons destabilizes the region. and gives precedent to the arms race for the rest of the region.
    we ought to get the un to occupy isreal, and take away their nuclear programs.because they have a history of attacking their neighbors.and commiting terrorist acts and assinations.
    iraq only had 17 un resolutions against it with saddam, isreal has thirty five against it.

from the numbers, isreal is a rogue state. a state sponsor of terrorism...

another example of the propaganda war being waged against iran.. is the denial of their right to have a nuclear program to make energy....

the first premise is that the west has the right to decide if they can have one... after all, america has more of a history to conducting terrorist acts and attacking others.. and we have a nuclear program for energy and wweapons...bush is even pushing"tactical nukes" now. which would even further violate treaties we signed...

but the iranian rationale for making nuclear energy is :

they could make energy cheaper with nuclear power, and sell their vast reserves of oil and gas on the world markets.
    this way they would end up with a comparitive amount of energy and be able to have more money too.

it is a completely rational and reasonable, assertion and plan...
    and for us to say they can't have this technology, when many others do.. is unreasonable on our part.and the propaganda is when the shills in media claim they are being unreasonable and disingenuous when they claim they want a nuclear program for energy, when they obviously have so much oil and gas...they don't need nuclear energy.

when someone says that... they are lying to you.
    Posts like him, sounds like him....

But what really pisses me off is that if someone gets banned for whatever reason they can come back by simply changing their name, e.g., Fat Eddy = TitleLess & now Remember = the Prophet.

Not that I cared if Remember never got banned or not - I could care less. But to come back under a different name? That's just wrong!

IMHO.
    WHY?

hello special education and tonys....

the new name is just a thing.. it is still the same old me...in a new place...I didn't get banned, i just had to re register.and i wasn't sure if i could use the same name...

it nice to see... you remember me..

how could we forget you

Israel doesn't need to be disarmed any more than does India and Pakistan. North Korea can already attack us with ICBM's and there is no doubt that the arms for sale in the middle east are covering the whole region.
    America has supplied ALL of the countries in the middle east in the past to serve it's needs.
    The Prophet is correct in that America is bleeding it's economy and military to a point where one devestating catastrophe may be one too many.

the new name is just a thing.. it is still the same old me...in a new place...I didn't get banned, i just had to re register.and i wasn't sure if i could use the same name...

Then I apologize for jumping to conclusions. Nice to see you're back....

For what it's worth - although we do disagree over a lot of issues I thought it was kind of strange that you got banned.... Which, of course, really didn't happen. Are you gonna stick with this name this time?
    WHY?

Originally posted by special ed

Then I apologize for jumping to conclusions. Nice to see you're back....

For what it's worth - although we do disagree over a lot of issues I thought it was kind of strange that you got banned.... Which, of course, really didn't happen. Are you gonna stick with this name this time?
    Did he forget his other name?
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast