Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    wow hit the valve and it works
    now hit it and it closes

if the valve sticks closed there is a good chance it will stick open. this can be a very dangerous situation you have going on here. how do you know it is fully open. can you trust it. what is your families safety worth

call and get a tech out to fix the unit

Unhappy Heil 867.769437, Manual for NUGK100DH08

help please. We bought a house with the Heil furnance but no instruction book to go along with it

We see water connections to it so we are assuming it has a humidifier but are not sure.

Would anyone by chance have the manual for this unit? I would be very appreciative. Thank you.

Manual

We do have the manual for ours. What are you looking for. A humidifier is not built in. It should be external somewhere else on the system.

manual

i'm looking to get a copy of our manual. On the top of our unit is coils (kind of like a radiator (they are all in a row and look like upside down u's) and there is water line to the radiator. That is what makes me think it is a humidifier on it. Unfortunately we were not left with any manuals and i've been pretty lucky in finding the stuff online except for this. They have a emerson air cleaner attached to the side of the unit but it is the water going into the furnance that has us stumped.

Picture is worth a thousand words.
    Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.

Quote Originally Posted by dawnjuneau View Post
    i'm looking to get a copy of our manual. On the top of our unit is coils (kind of like a radiator (they are all in a row and look like upside down u's) and there is water line to the radiator. That is what makes me think it is a humidifier on it. Unfortunately we were not left with any manuals and i've been pretty lucky in finding the stuff online except for this. They have a emerson air cleaner attached to the side of the unit but it is the water going into the furnance that has us stumped.
    The coil you are talking about is the other half of your air conditioner system. Your furnace is a condensing furnace, meaning your combustion exhaust cools to the point of condensation. The condensate has to be drained away from the furnace. Often on a furnace of that age, the leaking is caused by a cracked heat exchanger. You'll want to call a service professional and rule out a cracked heat exchanger, which could be a potentially dangerous situation.
    White Bear Township, Minnesota
    www.summitheating.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12