Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Post Likes

This is the official hotel of the 2006 HVAC-Talk Convention. The Paradise Motor Inn. 141 West Main Street.
    Bennington, VT. 05201. Check out thier website http://www.theparadisemotorinn.com/

I have booked 30 rooms. We will get a $10 per room discount for booking as a group. This is important. When you reserve your room you must tell them that you are attending the "HVAC-Talk Convention." in order to get the discount.

The phone number is 1-802-442-8351. 1-800-575-5784 toll free.

Here are the rooms that are blocked:

Economy:
    5 King Showers. Group rate $85
    5 King Full Bath Group rate $90
    5 Doubles Full Bath Group rate $90

Premier ( rooms w/ patio or balcony & full bath)
    5 King group rate $98
    10 Doubles Group rate $98

Continental breakfast of coffee, teas, juices , fruits, pastries and yogurt is complementary. The rate is per room is for single or double occupancy. There is a $10 charge for each additional person. VT tax of 9% is not included.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
    If you have any questions or problems please call me at work. 1-802-442-3519. Or email. Link is on my website.

[Edited by benncool on 01-20-2006 at 04:50 PM]

Post Likes
    Thanks Jerry. Plan to be there. Let me know if I may help in any way. Jeff Barnicle
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Post Likes
    ROTFLMFAO !!!! When you call to book your room......... ADAM IS A MAN !!! I did not hear the name when the operator picked up , I made my reservations , the whole time thinking I was talking to a woman , the whole time I am answering "yes mam" to everything !!! I go to hang up after writing down comformation # and ask for their name , it was ADAM !!!! I felt like a total A$$ !!! I said sorry and HE went on to say that it was OK he gets it all the time. I felt bad and kept saying sorry , but the damage was already done !!! LMAO
    Anyway BE CAREFULL when you call !!!

My room is booked , 2nd floor premier with a balcony , . I am looking forward to it , you guys that like to wait till the last minute , you better jump on making your reservations , I have a feeling 30 rooms will run out quick this year .

[Edited by refrtech on 01-20-2006 at 09:28 PM]

Post Likes
    And they don't take American Express. Thats un-American Bennie.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Post Likes
    Originally posted by refrtech
    ROTFLMFAO !!!! When you call to book your room......... ADAM IS A MAN !!! I did not hear the name when the operator picked up , I made my reservations , the whole time thinking I was talking to a woman , the whole time I am answering "yes mam" to everything !!! I go to hang up after writing down comformation # and ask for their name , it was ADAM !!!! I felt like a total A$$ !!! I said sorry and HE went on to say that it was OK he gets it all the time. I felt bad and kept saying sorry , but the damage was already done !!! LMAO
    Anyway BE CAREFULL when you call !!!

[Edited by refrtech on 01-20-2006 at 09:28 PM]
    I just booked my room, with Adam, when I was done I said, it is this Adam, he said yes it is, I said someone posted on here that you sound like a woman...he said yea...I hope he didn't mind that.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Post Likes
    I hope he doesn't give me a room in the janitors closet.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Post Likes
    I think it is something that Adam is proud of Dice. I think it was probobally a compliment to him saying he sounds like a woman , if ya catch my drift ! Isn't VT known for .......... well nevermind !!! lol

Post Likes
    He probably thinks this a gay pride convention, what with all the remarks and such.
    Our rooms will all have pink blankets and chocolate candies on the pillows.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Post Likes
    Reservations are made. Look fwd to meeting you all.
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Post Likes
    I saw on the website they have a few suites available.......................MUSKIE..

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Post Likes
    Originally posted by Diceman
    I saw on the website they have a few suites available.......................MUSKIE..

After last year, I got to have a suite. We plan on having an after hours party with some good eats, so don't take up all the suites. I'll call tomorrow when I sober up.
    Not here for a long time, just a good time

XXXXXX

Post Likes
    We plan on being there too.............

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Post Likes

No way is that a man!

but I'll ask. Premire/balcony/upstairs. Next door to Refer? Cool! Not flying home till tues am. wanna do some sightseeing.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast