+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I was fired today

Post Likes

[Edited by hvac_czar on 01-23-2006 at 05:55 PM]

Post Likes
    I started at my new company and it's pretty damn good. My boss's there want me to get all my old customers and bring them with me. Sine most of them are personal friends ,I dont even have to ask them. They just do what I tell them to do, so it's no big deal.
    And for my old boss, he called me sunday and said he was sorry for jumping the gun. I told him to F*** off. After he embarssed me like that, in front of everyone. I'm only nice for so long, then you don't want to know me. So its all good in the hood. Peace out Frigee's

Post Likes
    tell your old boss that you'll only work for him on days that don't end with a "Y". it might take him a few minutes to get that one. its all good, thats right.

Post Likes
    Crozzy & Dowadudda
    Going into your own Business on your own is great idea if you have no family obligations ,mortgage etc. or any other finance problem
    OR You are
    Debt free, your wife has a great job &income, can take of your Mtg while you struggle and get on your feet, however you should stay in the trade it will serve you well
    Good Luck...

Post Likes
    I was saying for him to. not me. are you crazy? you'd have tp be off your rocker now wouldn't ya?

been rocking for going on 5 years.

Post Likes
    I had a boss like that too. Came in one day and he said "Give me your keys, gas card, and go empty the van".
    Wouldn't explain why just to say YOU'RE FIRED!. As I'm emptying the van I suppose his conscience got the better of him as he walks over and we chat. Long story short, he hires me back an hour later. Two days later I gave him my two week notice.

I figure I'm a reasonable man. You got a beef with me let's talk about it. I got bills to pay and places to play so it's not OK to pull out a gun and shoot me. I will not ever under any situation work with or for A**Holes.

Been with my current company going on 4 years now and never looked back.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by crozzy
    And I told the new company the story because I have nothing to hide from anyone, I dont like lying to people, no matter what the circumstances are. and that would of been lying or hiding the truth. I'd much rather not get hired rather than lie about myself to them. And yes I am 23, I started in the business when I was 14 years old and have done it ever since. You would be surprised what you learn in 8 years of working with your father and his companys Army. Age can be dicieving and fleeting. And I swear to GOD when I say this...50% of those customers are mine, I know them all personaly. They trust and respect me. Thats how I make my$$$$$$$$$$$.

[Edited by crozzy on 01-20-2006 at 07:52 PM]
    Wow, very well said. With that attitude, you'll go far. Good luck.

Post Likes

Talking

Cant believe a good man would get fired over something so petty as that,hell if i worked for somebody and they wouldnt let me work on the side I would find someone that would.No need to for companies to be greedy here,I do what i want,lifes a chance.But they are two sides to every story,were you always on time,productive employee,got along with others ok,look were going to have promblems at work but two many can cause a man to lose his job.I always treat the boss as he knows more than me even if he dont.But usually he does damnit.
    There are three signs of old age.
    The first is your loss of memory,
    the other two I forget.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in