Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Driving......it drives me nuts.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Cussing

At church 1 time when I wanted the preacher to understand how I felt about something. Mostly in the van at traffic.
    Be safe not fast. body parts don't grow back

All the frikken time, at work, in the van in s**t traffic and at home (no kids around).

I stay away from cussing at home, church, or in front of family, but at work I usually let fly... I'm working on it, but I've now gotten to the point I can cut myself, burn myself, or otherwise maim myself without cursing... Now I just need to get over rounded off t-couple connections, overtightened oil nozzles, and techs that don't put caps back on heat pumps...

Typically every other word tends to be a cuss word for me, especially in gridlock traffic, (What the F***!) and when some of them rotten ass jobs come along, (Auh F***!) I try to keep it down around the kids, but sometimes the old slipup happens.

The Boiler Room. those damn fittings are a B&^#$@ to break open for repairs.

When a helper

Put a heavy tool in a locker. When I opened it, hit me in the head and scraped the right side of my face. This happened today.

I must have been a sailor in a past life, I've got the worst vocabulary in the world.

More colors than Crayola,
    Save me Jebus

Never thought about it,.. because it's such a part of my language. I was swearing from before I can remember, so now it's just a part of my comunication like adjectives and verbs, or metaphores. I tried to not get my kids to do it but it's both our faults. I was *****ing at my wife one day in the car and my Danni said to Dione, "is daddy being a dick again" and thats beause thats all she heard her mommy reffer to her daddy as. So it's not just me, but my girls are good, I explained to them how they can swear all they want when they are 16, but they cant do it now because it doesnt look right comming from little girls. It's not "lady like" or in the "Miss Manners Book".

Has to do with drinking and farm equipment...(not farm animals).. If anybody does any farming they will understand what I'm saying.......I'm thinking about making this my sig line- "Never drink and plant wheat at night, its not pretty in about a month".........

John(chicago) & andserco

You guys are both soooo right!!!

I swear (not really but to get the point across) I never swore at all until I met my wife! Both her brothers were overseers at plantations in Barbados...And she learned their language...And passed it on to me. I never, ever had any reason to emphasize anything until I met her.
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

I also cuss when I do home plumbing. Like yesterday, when a 30 min faucet change-out became an all day job - due to rusted 33 yr old iron pipes. Lots of fun re-piping the bathroom under the house at 9pm.

Originally posted by John(Chicago)
    Never thought about it,.. because it's such a part of my language. I was swearing from before I can remember, so now it's just a part of my comunication like adjectives and verbs, or metaphores. I tried to not get my kids to do it but it's both our faults. I was *****ing at my wife one day in the car and my Danni said to Dione, "is daddy being a dick again" and thats beause thats all she heard her mommy reffer to her daddy as. So it's not just me, but my girls are good, I explained to them how they can swear all they want when they are 16, but they cant do it now because it doesnt look right comming from little girls. It's not "lady like" or in the "Miss Manners Book".
    You have a great point. There was a time I never heard women cuss. But to be fair some men give them a reason.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast