Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When and where do you cuss the most?

Post Likes
    If you don't then when and where do you think about cussing the most?

For me it is in the car or van driving

Last week in Atlanta I felt like I needed to pull over at a church and go inside. But I was afraid someon would take my car.

This should be a good subject if you are catholic, cause you can skip confession this week.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Post Likes
    I cuss when I have to do plumbing around the house but have to be carefull my 3 yr old is a parrot.
    I also cuss in the service truck or up on the roof - just be carefull the sound doesn't go down the duct work to the oh so sensitive F%$#$% ears of the delecate office workers whom have nothing to do except whine about the air con
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Post Likes
    I don't cuss. Never have, don't think I ever will. I do however lie about not cussing, so that may be just as bad as cussing...I'm not sure.
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

Post Likes
    dureing car repairs...I love front wheel drive cars...pain is good..so extream pain must be extreamly good.
    73% of Americans say that illegal immigration is a problem. The other 27% say, "No habla inglis!"

Post Likes
    Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    I don't cuss. Never have, don't think I ever will. I do however lie about not cussing, so that may be just as bad as cussing...I'm not sure.

LMAO.... I try not to cuss around the young, the elderly and public places...Other than that it's open season!!

Post Likes
    Originally posted by coolprod

LMAO.... I try not to cuss around the young, the elderly and public places...Other than that it's open season!!
    Pretty much like me. And when I do, I am not happy that I did.

Post Likes
    My last tirade was a few days ago, stretching my arm in a tight mechanical room I ripped my forearm open on a unistrut clamp. I spent a good three or four minutes talking badly to the cush a clamp, I renamed the clamp several times, some actually rimed, others were new to the bad language dictionary.

Soon after the D Rays have opening day, I plan on a hole season of yelling bad things at my TxV!

[Edited by secorp on 01-19-2006 at 06:37 PM]
    If common sense is so common how come so few of us have it!

Post Likes
    Cuss words are in my everyday vocabulary. I don't need a reason to cuss. I have a very bad mouth. But I won't cuss in front of someone I don't know without them doing it first, and I don't say bad, bad words in front of my parents. If someone doesn't cuss, I try not to do it in front of them. I admit, I have a cussing problem.
    Get back to work.™

Post Likes
    Only when I just got my A$$ kicked By my wife

At Scrabble
    Do as I say, not as I do

Post Likes

Talking

Originally posted by James 3528
    Originally posted by coolprod

Pretty much like me. And when I do, I am not happy that I did.
    ....ditto for me to guys,funny story,my grandson was here this past weekend and asked his Mamaw,my wife, if he could have another damn Gatorade,then said to her to get me,Papaw,another damn beer....he is 4 years old...oops...my bad

Post Likes
    Originally posted by The Penguin
    I cuss when I have to do plumbing around the house
    lmao I think we all cuss when we do that Penguin.
    There is nothing that piss me off more than effing with house plumbing.

Post Likes
    Driving along on a 2 lane approaching an intersection, other road has the "STOP", can see a car a mile ahead waiting at the stop, and they wait till I'm 25 yards away to pull out and drive 10 MPH under the limit.

It's times like these that tell me I shouldn't carry.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Post Likes
    At work(church) don't except when I'm in my shop with noone around. I make up for it off of work,but I'm trying to improve,it's just hard when you develope a factory mouth.It goes back to when I was twelve and my brother pinched my hand with the hydraulic lifting arm of a log splitter,I said words Dad never thought I'd say.The beginning of a foul mouth.....
    If everything was always done "by the book"....the book would never change.

Post Likes
    Driving......it drives me nuts.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

Post Likes

Cussing

At church 1 time when I wanted the preacher to understand how I felt about something. Mostly in the van at traffic.
    Be safe not fast. body parts don't grow back

Post Likes
    All the frikken time, at work, in the van in s**t traffic and at home (no kids around).

Post Likes
    I stay away from cussing at home, church, or in front of family, but at work I usually let fly... I'm working on it, but I've now gotten to the point I can cut myself, burn myself, or otherwise maim myself without cursing... Now I just need to get over rounded off t-couple connections, overtightened oil nozzles, and techs that don't put caps back on heat pumps...

Post Likes
    Typically every other word tends to be a cuss word for me, especially in gridlock traffic, (What the F***!) and when some of them rotten ass jobs come along, (Auh F***!) I try to keep it down around the kids, but sometimes the old slipup happens.

Post Likes
    The Boiler Room. those damn fittings are a B&^#$@ to break open for repairs.

Post Likes

When a helper

Put a heavy tool in a locker. When I opened it, hit me in the head and scraped the right side of my face. This happened today.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in