rthb150 with too many starts

This machine is coming on and within 5 minutes reaching its setpoint and shutting off. Here are my readingswhen it is close to shutting down: EWT:52,ELWT:46.5, CEWT:80.3, CLWT:87, SAT EVAP RFGT TEMP:42, EVAP REF PRESS: 75, SAT COND TEMP:87, COND REF PRESS:160, COMP DISCHARGE TEMP:22, DISCHARGE SUPERHEAT: 34, DISCHARGE SUPERHEAT CONTROL POINT:34.8,
    EXPANSION VALVE POSITION: 45.6, EVAP APPROACH:2.4, COND APPROACH: 0.0..... When lwt drops below setpoint which is 46 expansion valve goes from 580 steps to about 750 steps which drops my water temp even more and shuts the chiller off. I've tried adjusting my settings with the same results once the superheat gets close or shoots over the dis. sh control point my valve opens too much?? I'm a rookie with screws please help

no no no
    It's hard to stop a Trane. but I have made one helluva living keeping them going.

and this pertains to site rules, introductions & oh yea, not posting questions; how?
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by dandyme View Post
    and this pertains to site rules, introductions & oh yea, not posting questions; how?
    good point I missed that
    It's hard to stop a Trane. but I have made one helluva living keeping them going.