Post Likes

York M# D2SC360G40046ECA need pdf for service and filter sizes

Have inherited a diabolical mess of Yorks and have to get filter sizes, belt, and all the normal stuff to limp along these units. I'm a small size guy so when they are up high on a curb I can't get the door panels off without pulling my back almost out! Filter and Belt size would make my day! I can then get some big guys for replacing filters and belts. I will finish dialing them in. Thanks I need this favor please.

Post Likes
    Check your PM
    Instead of learning the tricks of the trade, learn the trade.

Post Likes
    I am also looking for literature for this unit. If you have anything, could you send to: rfbdeals@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RFBayer View Post
    I am also looking for literature for this unit. If you have anything, could you send to:
    Please note that emails are not allowed in threads. You already have it in your profile if someone needs it. The mods will no doubt delete it.

We only provide technical manuals in the “LOCKED” Pro forum to those who are listed as Professional members.

I see from your profile that you are in the trade, so please get your post count up and apply for PRO membership.
    Instead of learning the tricks of the trade, learn the trade.