work in BC,Canada

Arrow

Hello everyone, Longtime lurker first time poster. I am currently working for a mechanical company in the lower mainland which is good experience for me but i am continually getting screwed around by my boss and as time goes on hes breaking more and more of his promises which were made to me before i got hired. I have decided to try and start a career in the refrigeration industry since that is what i wanted to do in the first place (goes back to promises being broken). Anyways i know there are a few people from up here on the board and i was wondering if there is any commercial heating/ac/refrigeration companies looking for a hard working rookie. I took a pre apprenticeship refrigeration course before getting hired at this company which was about 9 months ago. Working for the company i do now i dabble in mosttly high/low velocity residential installations, air and ground source heat pump installs,gas fitting, furnaces and pretty much anything else related to residential heating. Any help as in companies, and or people to talk to at those companies would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your help

We are looking for a couple of guys right now! Co-Ex Heating and sheetmetal. We need a sheetmetal guy and another gasfitter/plumber. We could use a licenced refer-AC guy too. Right now we have to sub out our cooling stuff. I'm a gasfitter/installer/tech. We're a small company in Powell River. We have an ad in the Powell River Peak which you can see online. Go to prpeak.com and look in classifieds on wed 2/1/06 We also do RV work and some steel fab/welding. Lots of work, and looking to get into more commercial stuff. Let me know if you can't find the website.

Colin
    Where are you? Are you done yet? I got ONE more call for you.....

ok thanks man, not lookin at relocating that far away right now but i appreciate the heads up and ill keep that in mind