LP Conversion Help

maybe you guys can help me with a troubleshooting problem i'm having with a 95% Rheem furnace (MODEL RGRC09EZAJS) I just installed. It's a natural gas furnace that I had to convert over to LP. The supply house gave me the LP conversion kit (VR8205) My gas valve model on that Rheem unit is VR8205T5801. My problem is that when I installed the conversion kit and fired up the unit i'm only getting 3.65 w.c(suppose to be 11w.c) on the outlet of the gas valve, no matter what way I turn the pressure regulator adjusting screw. It stays at a constant 3.65 w.c. My inlet pressure is fine reading at 12 w.c. All I did was change the orfices, and put the new spring in. Can you please help me troubleshoot?

I think you need to apply for pro membership where we could help you out.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

we can but we adhere to the rules and won't
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Arctic Breeze,

You have the post count. If you are a Pro in the trade, follow the last link in my signature line to find the application to become a Pro member.