The Revenge Of The Mutt People
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good reading. A bit long to post in here.

http://www.joebageant.com/joe/2006/0...e_of_the_.html

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Another good one royc . Count me as one of the mutt people or white trash . I think it's important to know were you come from .

is this really happening or not

I'm sorry, but in no way does this commentators views express those of the majority of people, white or otherwise.

This article is about people prone to depravity and is certainly not depictive of all of humanity.

I am not saying that more then would like to admit it could be driven to depraved actions under various extenuating circumstances, but these are not the norm.

It is impossible to get someone who believes these types of depravities are not normal if that person feels they are normal however. We can only judge others as we ourselves are.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

good article

I can relate to this on many levels. The rich do get richer because of influence, connections, and born status in life. The only way the "mutt people" can get ahead is by learning the system for themselves and using using it to their full advantage.

I think I resemble the mutts. ScotIrish and damn proud of it.

I dont think it's depravity when slautering an animal . It's not for fun it's for food . This guy was right on the money when he said that there's no feeling involved, guess you have to grow up in the country to understsnd this one .
    As a side note I'm glad that cow in the news recently got away from the slauter house .

Originally posted by double bubble
    I dont think it's depravity when slautering an animal . It's not for fun it's for food .
    Sure!!!! Ya wanna tell me what soggy cat tastes like?

I don't know never ate a cat , but I ate lots of squirrel . Guess the author was out there a ways with the drowning cats bit. But he made some good points about social classes . I was aware of some of these things in grade school when my clothes were all hand me downs . And teachers didn't give a crap because they figured you'd never amount to much anyway . They knew exactly what kind of family you come from .

Originally posted by double bubble
    Guess the author was out there a ways with the drowning cats bit.
    He shows with this statement that he is absolutely "out there". Way past what I want to believe is normal or properly moral behavioural thinking.
    But he made some good points about social classes . I was aware of some of these things in grade school when my clothes were all hand me downs . And teachers didn't give a crap because they figured you'd never amount to much anyway . They knew exactly what kind of family you come from .
    Then those teachers were wrong, weren't they? I agree that this type of stereotyping must be constantly addressed and this type of evil provoked thinking changed to a more positive and conducive way of thinking and portraying oneself.

Those of faith believe that this physical world is ruled by Satan. People like the author of that article certainly do provide material evidence that there is an evil influence on humans. This influence is being purpetrated by persons such as this author and your teachers who had no faith in you as a person. This is the type of attitude that we must change if we have any desires to rebel against the spiritual ruler of this physical world and become suitable for the everlasting spiritual world to come which is ruled by God...not Satan.

That sounds a little to Liberal to me.

I sent the link to a few friends and this is one of the replys I received.

Yeah, he writes well. Shocking graphics are a good device to get the attention. His ideas seem to pivot on the need for education and he suggests, I guess, that the government should pay for people's upper level education. What's implied is that people without education lack compassion and model the brute behavior of their ignorant elders; continue to escape, and are conditioned to cruelty by exposure to their ignorant elders attitudes and actions; that their values are screwed up and they beat up on chickens or toads senselessly to escape the reality of their impoverishment. And, that they don't (can't) relate to others because they're confused about whether their life has any value. They don't know where they stand in society and pretend not to care.

This guy, B, is more concerned with class injustices than racial discrimination. While he may have learned to feel more about and understand others, the anger and emptiness of his younger years sticks to him and colors his language. He's not poking the toad anymore but he's still angry, frustrated and waiting for a reaction.

There have always been and probably always will be, on this globe anyway, the upper and lower classes - the corporate moguls and the street sweepers, and sewer workers. The middle class that began in this country just before the industrial revolution, has grown in number but will probably never reach the upper class income or influence levels, and the low classes, including the destitute and homeless are growing in number, too, and the divide is getting larger, especially between the two ends.

The upper and middle classes are becoming super educated. The more money they have the more they know about arts, science, religion, history and the humanities. But, I wonder, if we can learn not to enjoy cruelty. Think of the movies like The Passion, the video games, the lurid TV shows.

Heads of state, corporations and wealthy special interest groups are the ones who start wars. And even where there are peoples' revolutions they end in disaster with a small group in power and a narrow agenda.

His point about getting the mutts to fight in the war is so right, but a military draft would even things out more than two or four years of academics for everybody.

Some guys like running a milling machine. No one should be hungry in this country but not everyone can or wants to graduate from college.

My point, I guess, is that while the rage and ignorance may soften among some after four years of college others would respond to kindness and a helping had to relieve the poverty of daily life - hunger, sickness and joblessness. Big business, governments, statesmen religious and military leaders make the rules, tweak economies, enslave people to ideas or machines, build weapons of stealth and mass destruction and kill millions. The leaders seem less bestial because they don't watch the blood flow or hear the screams. They may not laugh but they turn away and either disassociate themselves or try to forget. They are, however, no less cruel than the mutts.

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten". --Benjamin Franklin
    "Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". --Mark Twain
    http://www.campbellmechanical.com

there is a big pile of liberal garbage hiding behind the article,I bet half of it are lies, he shock you and then feeds you his political points of view, good for the weak-minded.

It would be so nice if we could put everything to such simple conclusions..."The Liberals..The Conservatives..The Muslims etc.etc.at nausium...

The world is a lot more complicated than that. Read my signature...

Roy

"The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast