Question comes in bunches

does this happen everywhere or just to me?Seems when i get a service call the next several sometime 2 in a row sometimes its several more than that turns out to be the same or at least related!Even if the problem isnt exactly the same its similar and alot of times the same component. Does anyone else noticed this phenomenon?

I have some days that every call turns out to be for the same problem. Have wondered why that is.
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own

It's

GROUNDHOG DAY!
    GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY!

A DECADE OF DOMINANCE! +2

It's transferrable, too.

I installed a power vent water heater. Went back the next day for a bad Flammable Vapor Sensor. Then my father calls me from work....same problem!

It happens to me all the time. I'll go years without seeing a certain model furnace, then see two back to back. I'll have Run Cap Day, I changed 6 in one day this summer, followed by 3 Pole Contactor Day. I always laugh at thses quirky things.
    Jason

Its called karma.

Sometimes I'll have a part on the truck I don't use for 2 years and am just about ready to get rid of it to save some space. Then I need 3 of them in one day! Figure that out.

had a Lennox Pulse day.

Completely different parts of town, all new customers and had 4 in a row.

all minor issues and all working safely!!!
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcrj View Post
    Sometimes I'll have a part on the truck I don't use for 2 years and am just about ready to get rid of it to save some space. Then I need 3 of them in one day! Figure that out.
    you must be living right!opposite happens to me, as soon as i take off truck i need it and have to drive to get!

we usually have them in bunches & thats ok until its a rev. valve problem then your down 1/2 day & behind for a day or so.

Narrows down the troubleshooting eh