So I Landed Me A Job

Well I been interested in this Field for quite some time now, im 25, and ever since i been 16 i been working at my buddies car shop a few doors down from a local HVAC company. and recently my buddy who owns the car shop would hint to the HVAC guy i am interested. So the other day he came down and offered me a job.
    Long story short. Today was my second day, and I dont know **** about any of this field or construction work. He said to make frames for the ducts and I had no idea what he was talking about. And Floor joyces, however you spell it.
    Today and yesterday i was drilling and sledge hammering a 4'x2' by about 10" piece of concrete foundation. My god that as a lot of work. After that i did a couple maintenance calls with the owner, went on a couple roofs.

I dont know where to begin my homework for this

if you are unsure what needs to be done ASK and ASK AGAIN until you understand
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Steedsta View Post
    Well I been interested in this Field for quite some time now, im 25, and ever since i been 16 i been working at my buddies car shop a few doors down from a local HVAC company. and recently my buddy who owns the car shop would hint to the HVAC guy i am interested. So the other day he came down and offered me a job.
    Long story short. Today was my second day, and I dont know **** about any of this field or construction work. He said to make frames for the ducts and I had no idea what he was talking about. And Floor joyces, however you spell it.
    Today and yesterday i was drilling and sledge hammering a 4'x2' by about 10" piece of concrete foundation. My god that as a lot of work. After that i did a couple maintenance calls with the owner, went on a couple roofs.

I dont know where to begin my homework for this
    Wow. I notice you are a professional member.
    Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." H.L. Hunt

"In order that people may be happy in their work, these three things are needed: They must be fit for it. They must not do too much of it. And they must have a sense of success in it." John uskin

Yes Mr. Wong, I am. You have alot of posts so maybe you forgot the requirements.
    15 tech related posts and a STUDENT or WORKS IN THE FIELD.
    I am in the field and plan on being a student. I became a pro member to learn in the technical threads. Everyone on here seems very helpful and I haven't seen any flamers.. But I know they are out there...
    So wowwwwww, time to work, be a grunt, go on maintenance calls and learn from the pros in the field. Sure beats the class room. WOW it's a nice day