Post Likes

RTAC variable speed drive upgrade

Has anyone upgraded to these drives yet along with RLC-SVN07A-EN?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    I'm in the process of doing it now if you're talking about pulling out the 2 VSD boards from under the condenser coils and mounting the 2 new drives (tr170's) in the control panel.

Post Likes
    Yeah that's the one. I have one coming up just wanted to see about someone else's success. Looks pretty labor intensive from the bulletin. Let me know how you make out I'm curious how it goes. Haven't had time to take the chiller down were doing yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    I installed my drives yesterday. Turned out to be fairly straight forward as long as you label everything. Took me and a helper half a day to install the kit. The instructions were top notch. Did you do yours yet?

Post Likes
    That's great to know! We have the kit and are ready to go as soon as the weather cools off a little so we can have the chiller down for a day. The instructions were definitely very detailed from what I was reading which made it look more difficult than it probably really is haha we just did the butterfly valves on each circuit though and that wasn't too bad.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    I just installed one on an RTAA last week. Wasn't too bad to install but I had communication issues with the new EPROM they sent. I just put the old one back in and it's working great.

Post Likes
    Yeah i did the butterfly valves last winter....one was already beginning to leak. Wasnt bad at all.