IGV CALIBRATION IN CARRIER 19XR

Guys would you please to share how to calibrate the IGV actuator on Carrier 19XR? much appreciated for your help

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas70 View Post
    Guys would you please to share how to calibrate the IGV actuator on Carrier 19XR? much appreciated for your help
    Shut the machine off by the stop switch, go to the service menu.Then go to "control test", then to "guide vane calibration".Hit select, it will ask if you want to proceed with guide vane calibration , select yes and it will drive fully open and record the voltage.It will let you know when it is finished, then hit exit and get back to the main screen.

we have try manytimes it seems the black box doest work...now we have a new blackbox and will try to replace it, is there anybody has experience to replace the black box?

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas70 View Post
    we have try manytimes it seems the black box doest work...now we have a new blackbox and will try to replace it, is there anybody has experience to replace the black box?
    If the IGV wont calibrate it could very well be just the feedback pot is bad.This is a seperate part.What "black box"are you refering to?

Try this out it might help.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Yes I have check and go through as per the bulletin said. on the other chiller the procedure is working properly and the machne is running fine now, but on the other chiller the IGV still not working.
    I have jumper the J11 between X -2 the motor close, and between X- 3 the motor is open. I have replace the IO module with the working one swap from other chiller and the ICVC as well the same problem still happen.
    So difficult deal with this control, anyone have any idea what next i should do.
    The Potensiometer i have set to 0,25 V which shown on the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by union 189 View Post
    Try this out it might help.
    thanks for the bulletin my friend

HOPE I DID THIS RIGHT i have 3 bulletins on that if this one doesnt help ill send the other one
    Attached Files Attached Files