Which is LEAST likely to rust?

Which is LEAST likely to rust?

Trying to decide which brand of heat pump i want to go with.
    Based on experience and intimate knowledge, which brand uses the best quality of materials? What about an all aluminum unit? Most of the units I have seen use copper coils an a galvanized housing. Isn't it a big no-no to mix copper and galvanize? Electrolysis? I understand there is probably not a normal pathway, but what happens when the evaporator ices up?

My favorite is NU-Tone. All heat pumps have a defrost cycle so iceing should not be a problem.

Trane uses thicker gauge sheet metal than most other brands, they use an all aluminum coil with roughly 10 welds vs most other brands with 220 welds. Trane is also the only brand that I know of to warranty within 1 mile of salt water because they powder coat their units. Trane also paints AFTER the metal has been stamped, other brands paint then stamp the metal so all the edges are exposed steel.

With this being said I am a Trane dealer so I am a little biased, but there is a reason I selected my company to represent Trane, it is a brand that I personally stand behind and personally have in my house.
    Check out my YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/skyheating1 We have customer testimonials, product reviews and more!
    Like us on FACEBOOK if you like our advice here!

I am currently a student. We deal with nu tone, rheem, carrier, Ruud, comfort star mini splits for the most part. I have only come across one trane in the field and it was very old. Still from my experience nu tone is my all around favorite. They have galvanized steel with a polyester urethane finish 950-hour salt spray finish.