Talking New to the industry and these forums :)

Hello everyone! Just stopping in to introduce myself.....
    I am brand new to the HVAC industry and just started a Sales Rep job for a company which manufactures electronic polarized-media and panels which install directly into a homes system, as well as some UV products. (like I said, completely new to the job and industry so my wording may be completely off).

I was working at Merrill Lynch previously (absoloutely hating my job), and recieved a call from my prior boss (where I used to work as an admin assistant while I was in college) with an offer for a sales job and here I am !

Im both very excited and nervous to startover in a completely different industry than I am used to dealing with, but I believe that my general backround I have of the company from when i was working there, as well as my ability to learn, network, and get along with people, will help me succeed in the industry

This site is already on my favorites list... found a LOT of useful information while browsing through it! looking forward to learning, and hopefully posting some answers in the future

welcome to the site

have to have pro status to access the B & M forum, check the requirements
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Welcome! I am brand new to HVAC as well but from all my two weeks experience in school, I am very glad that I choose this field!

Ryan

Welcome Beatrice I am new to the industry too- will post my intro. Am having a blast so far and hoping this site will add to it. Good luck! Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by dandyme View Post
    welcome to the site

have to have pro status to access the B & M forum, check the requirements

thanks i will look into that as soon as i can!

Quote Originally Posted by omapilot View Post
    Welcome! I am brand new to HVAC as well but from all my two weeks experience in school, I am very glad that I choose this field!

Ryan
    thanks Ryan! good to hear theres a lot of newbies in the field and im not alone! good luck with your studies and new career!

Quote Originally Posted by MKinMD View Post
    Welcome Beatrice I am new to the industry too- will post my intro. Am having a blast so far and hoping this site will add to it. Good luck! Have fun!
    Thank you! Ill keep an eye out for your intro! Good luck to you too and have fun!