York YTG3A4E2-CRH Low Voltage Alarm

I have a York Centrifugal with an SSS14L-46A starter. I have a low voltage alarm at the control panel. I and a second Tech went through the trouble shooting guide and all conditions suggested we replace the trigger board. Today my Tech went back and replaced the trigger board and had the same condition. Chiller won't start due to low incoming voltage. It is reading around 186 or so on each phase at the control panel when it should be 460. I used Form #160.46-om3.1 to troubleshoot. Not sure what to look for next. The 460 volts are there. The dc voltage to the trigger board was 13.4 VDC or about, which according to the guide would represent 460 volts coming in. I am wondering if I am going through the procedure incorrectly or just missing something. Has anyone seen this before? Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Has anyone changed the logic board and gotten the wrong one, by chance?

No, not to my knowledge. We have no record of that. Initially we found this condition last Friday. The technician found a wire from Phase A buss bar to what looks like an SCR disconnected. When he reconnected the wire, the problem went away, and the unit started and ran. The following Monday the unit was down again with the same failure. We checked resistors and power supplies but have not been able to determin any failures other than what the checkout procedure stated. Unfortunately, that did not solve the problem.