+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for Camp work in Northern Canada

Post Likes

Looking for Camp work in Northern Canada

My name is Mark Fraser I am a 2nd year Alberta Apprentice from Nova Scotia. I was wondering if anybody knows of any companies hiring for camp work or loa. I am automatically a 3rd year once my new employer credits my Nova Scotia Hours. I have a very broad range of experience from Industrial installs, Commercial refrigeration installs and service, commercial HVAC installs and service and a small amount of residential experience. I am very confident with my abilities and work with little to no supervision and can complete and service or maintenance task.

Basically I was just wondering if anybody knew of any opportunities out there.

Thanks,
    Mark Fraser Apprentice

Post Likes
    Why is your first choice a camp in northern Canada. Why not just Alberta?
    ENJOY THE RIDE

Post Likes
    Well when I say Northern Canada that includes Fort McMurray, Slave Lake etc.

Post Likes
    it's bloody cold up there. just got back from edmonton on christmas vacay. -32 c for 4 days the warmest day so far since oct was -15. no thank you. I supposed one could get used to it. stay in calgary.
    Have tools and gauges, will travel.
    ------------------------------------------------------

RIDGID|YELLOW JACKET|UEI|TESTO|STANLEY|CPS|VETO| KLEIN|MILWAUKEE|MASTERCRAFT|

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in