Question Frequency of (50Hz) power supply line fluctuates to a York chiller

i have YORK centrifugal water cooled chillers, Model# YK FD FD H45 CNE0,00 with Harmonic Filter and VSD, Capacity 500TR each, 400volt.3phase.50Hz, Manufactured by York Europe. According to the manual the system is warned for Harmonic Filter input frequency 49-51 Hz (on 50Hz power supply line). Unfortunately i am facing frequency fluctuation problem most of the time between 47-48.8Hz in the commercial power supply line which results is shutdown of chiller. The shutdown alarm is shown on the Chiller display as " 110% harmonic filter input current overload. When I look into the history detail of this alarm, the rms current derived by all the three phases of Harmonic Filter is within the acceptable limit. The problem is very critical. i want to know the root cause of this problem. i also want to have my York chillers run troublefree in between input frequency range 47-51 Hz. Also anyone who has the solution of this problem can guide me thoroughly as soon as possible.

Thank You

You have already opened this subject in another thread and you were getting answers. The answers may not be what you want to hear, but that doesn't matter. The chiller will only do what it is allowed to do by it's safeties, which in your case can't be changed. It gets way too complicated to try and explain here, but you can't run at a reduced frequency and full voltage. The readings you see in the history are incorrect because the snapshot of operating conditions is not taken prior to shutdown, but right at shutdown, and everything requires time to transpire, so conditions change. The history snapshot is also too slow to catch something that happens as quickly as your overcurrent issue. This is a control panel, not a laboratory grade instrument.

Either get clean power within acceptable limits, or turn the filter off. And don't start the same thread a third time just because this answer was not the one that you wanted..............

Quote Originally Posted by klove View Post
    You have already opened this subject in another thread and you were getting answers. The answers may not be what you want to hear, but that doesn't matter. The chiller will only do what it is allowed to do by it's safeties, which in your case can't be changed. It gets way too complicated to try and explain here, but you can't run at a reduced frequency and full voltage. The readings you see in the history are incorrect because the snapshot of operating conditions is not taken prior to shutdown, but right at shutdown, and everything requires time to transpire, so conditions change. The history snapshot is also too slow to catch something that happens as quickly as your overcurrent issue. This is a control panel, not a laboratory grade instrument.

Either get clean power within acceptable limits, or turn the filter off. And don't start the same thread a third time just because this answer was not the one that you wanted..............
    Your in a fine mood today, aren't you! LOL
    "I'm from Texas, what country are you from?"

Quote Originally Posted by stickerhead View Post
    Your in a fine mood today, aren't you! LOL
    I feel better now!!